Suiting Up Luxon Tools Bug

Just had this issue with a successful group. Half of us got the Luxon Tools, half of us didn't. It was our first successful run of this event in a 24hr period and we all contributed/participated/hit the maw with crystals. Also the scaling is busted, but that seems secondary to not getting loot.

In my case, I got credit toward the Ready Up achievement, so it registered that I had done the event, it just didn't award any loot (or the turtle component for that matter).

Scaling is aweful - any more than 10 players it is difficult, any more than 20 players & it becomes impossible. Too many hit points & not enough crystals & opportunities to hit the maw. 

Participating will award the Ready up achievement, if you want the loot - you need to Hit the Maw. Sounds like your crystals didn't hit the mark. But if you are 100% sure that they did, then I do not know what else to tell you friend, because that is really all there is to this event.

2 hours ago, Lord Zig.9812 said:

Participating will award the Ready up achievement, if you want the loot - you need to Hit the Maw. Sounds like your crystals didn't hit the mark. But if you are 100% sure that they did, then I do not know what else to tell you friend, because that is really all there is to this event.

Did the event about 5 more times after my post, including after daily reset - same results. Each time, numerous people reported not getting anything at the end of the event, while one or two in the group reported that they did. The crystals absolutely hit and the mechanics of this fight have been known since it was introduced as a fractal years ago.

Seems pretty broken to me on top of the scaling issues.

Checking back in to report that this event finally gave a loot chest (and the Luxon Tools). Conditions were the same as all previous attempts, so no idea why it went through this time. As far as I know, it's still broken, as the tools (and loot) should drop so long as the collection is active and you participate fully in a successful run.

I just finished this event a half-hour ago, and I did not receive any Luxon Tools. It took me all day to actually complete it due to the ridiculous broken scaling, and I didn't get what I was after. I better not have to do it again because of a bug. Which, FYI, I couldn't even report in-game because the Submit button was greyed out despite having typed in a description, selected a category and sub-category from the two drop-down boxes, and clicking the "Blocking Progress" box. Even bug reporting has a bug. Ridiculous.