Riatualist Stats in Lunatic Armor

DLR.9823

Unrelated, but the WvW Warlord Armor also doesn't contain EoD stats. And yes, that and lunatic need to be updated.

Ritualist on the TP is very expensive atm as expected. So what about crafting it manually? Haven't played EoD much but it seems like the roadblock is unusual coins to get the recipes. No idea how hard they are.

Atm, it would seem to break out the living world currency for trinkets at least.

Obvious alternative is plaguedoctor, but that's not that much easier to get.

The cheapskate in me is looking at rares (yikes!) but superior sigils/runes work in those right? And how worse are rares for a condi stat anyways?

Edited by ArchonWing.9480
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, ArchonWing.9480 said:

Unrelated, but the WvW Warlord Armor also doesn't contain EoD stats. And yes, that and lunatic need to be updated.

Ritualist on the TP is very expensive atm as expected. So what about crafting it manually? Haven't played EoD much but it seems like the roadblock is unusual coins to get the recipes. No idea how hard they are.

Atm, it would seem to break out the living world currency for trinkets at least.

Obvious alternative is plaguedoctor, but that's not that much easier to get.

The cheapskate in me is looking at rares (yikes!) but superior sigils/runes work in those right? And how worse are rares for a condi stat anyways?

Superior upgrades just requires lv60 items. You can stick them into white items if you want. 😛

The crafting cost doesn't seem too bad. Around the same as other expansion exotics. The recipes are only 5 coins(I have 242 just opening the chests I've ran into) each but you need to unlock the rare versions before you can buy the recipe sheet for each slot.

You should also be able to stat change ascended. Seems like ascended is actually simpler to get.

5 hours ago, Khisanth.2948 said:

Superior upgrades just requires lv60 items. You can stick them into white items if you want. 😛

The crafting cost doesn't seem too bad. Around the same as other expansion exotics. The recipes are only 5 coins(I have 242 just opening the chests I've ran into) each but you need to unlock the rare versions before you can buy the recipe sheet for each slot.

You should also be able to stat change ascended. Seems like ascended is actually simpler to get.

Stat changing ascended has generally been the most efficient method since you can just ignore recipes except insignias and inscriptions. Best is harrier and grieving because you don't even have to make them. And of course ascended is better stats and works in fractals.

And now that the prices have gotten closer, it does seem ascended is the better long term choice.

But at least it was not like back a few years ago where crafting something like exotic trailblazer or minstrel was almost as bad as just crafting the ascended. And it's no longer very expensive to level to 500.

Edited by ArchonWing.9480