Gen 3 legendaries

I like that I could get matching legendaries for a character on all the weapons they use.

I also like the idea of adapting them to different looks for other characters without making a new legendary. The implementation of this remains to be seen, though. At this point I’m wary about unrevealed details.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

While it definitely feels like yet another incomplete Black Lion set, I wouldn't call it pretty.

That aside, there have been some complains about them looking too much like a Black Lion set since their reveal.

I'll wait until Arenanet gives us the Zhaitan variants before I consider making one. The others ones are too shiny.

• Like 1
  • Confused 5

They have unique projectile animations for ranged weapons which BL weapons lack completely, that alone already makes them infinitely better. Looking forward to making the pistol but I've yet to see any good showcase of it and the ones I could find make the projectile visuals look rather underwhelming.

8 hours ago, Dark Red Killian.3946 said:

I like that I can get matching legendary skins. I am mainly going for engineer weapons at the moment since that is my main. Also, if you want to preview the legendaries, play the last story instance. You get temporarily upgraded to legendary gen 3’s for the final battle, so take the weapons you want to see into that battle.

But that only works for the Aurene weapons.

I doubt they will repeat that kind of plot beat for the other variants.

Edited by Fueki.4753

I made an axe today just because i'm interested what i will need to do to change it's look. But ouch really. And I just couldn't do it the way they want me to do it - 20 weeks? seriously for a weapon? 

needless to say it will be the only one i do.

Annoying to make.

However if you want to do Unicorn farts every time you move, Aurene's your girl.🦄

Edited by Dami.5046
  • Confused 1