[BUG][UI] Skiff buttons 4 and 5 don't trigger

Weirdly, I have the same but with skills 2 and 3 instead (Moderate Clip and Full Throttle) Only with the Skiff though, it doesn't seem to affect any of the other mounts or fishing.

I'm not sure if it's related or would help narrow down the issue at all? But I had exactly the same problem with the 'All or Nothing  - Dragonflight' story step where I had to click Aurene's skills because the same keybinds on my skill bar weren't working there either.

Did you by chance remap any of your mount abilities?
I originally switched 4 and 5 so my 4 could be used to dash as a Skyscale.
I think this might have done it.
Either way though, they should have just been in reverse order and should still work.

Skiff is the only thing that has a problem, so there might be hardcoded keymaps for the skiff.
Devs please check to see if the mapped values of the abilities are being passed correctly.

Edited by Icethorn.6570

8 hours ago, Icethorn.6570 said:

Did you buy chance remap any of your mount abilities?
I originally switched 4 and 5 so my 4 could be used to dash as a Skyscale.

Oh yeah, that's true! I have Griffon's Climb and Dive mapped to my mouse (alongside the normal V and C keys) and those are the two keys not working, so I guess it's just not picking up the remapped keybinds for some reason.

Weirdly though, the same two buttons are Reel in Right/Left for fishing and the remapped bindings on my mouse do work for that, just not the Skiff.