No Thruster received after completed Strike for Turtle

After many failed attempts I finally completed the Strike for the Turtle mount. To my disbelief I did not receive the Thruster for the Turtle Mount collection. I contacted support and was told by a GM that they cannot help. Very disheartening. What do I need to do to receive the items I've earned? I've enjoyed playing GW2, but cannot see why I'd continue to play a game where I do not receive what I've worked for and "support" refuses to "support." 

I sympathise. You aren't alone, I know 3 others that had the same problem. Support position on these matters has been the same since the game came out. I can understand if you decide to vote with your feet but the kaineng strike is getting easier to do as people are learning it. If you look out on the days when that strike is a priority strike just after daily reset, you'll find a lot of pug groups do it with pretty good success rate. Good luck!

My friend had this issue. I know it's in the chest in the middle, but for me it didn't even spawn on my first victory, which kittened me off because I hate strikes and had to do it again multiple times to win again and get the chest.

ANet's big mistake was not allowing the Thruster to be automaticly recieved upon Minister Li's defeat. They could have stoppd this bug happening that way.

• Like 2

Happened to me also yesterday. I died on the main platform during the 4th phase, couldn't get up to loot chest and was too far away for auto-loot. I don't enjoy Strikes, have no desire to do this over and over again hoping I either don't die or die close enough for auto-loot. I don't understand why this doesn't work like a bouncy chest so that you are guaranteed to receive your loot even if you die.

I submitted a ticket to Support and was given a basic generic response that the Devs are aware of the problem and working on addressing it. Watch the forums. Gee, thanks...so helpful. Even if I just knew whether the fix was going to require me to successfully complete the strike again or not would be nice.