More infusions obtained through achievements

Gman.3874

A couple of years ago I did super adventure box for the first time and really enjoyed working towards the infusions you obtained from doing achievements. I feel as though more infusions or items similar that were obtained trough achievements in other events or other game modes like pvp or wvw would be a fun new objective to keep players busy. as a person who thoroughly enjoys pvp I have gotten all legendary items I could from it and am now left wondering what more I can do, after a certain point you get all the equipment you need and visual items such as infusions remain as something you could go for, as you can never really get to many.

More likely that +5 stat infusions with little or no agony resistance are added to the EOD strike vendor similar to the raid vendor (and fractal vendor).

For example:

• Mighty +5 Agony Infusion =  ____ Green Prophet Shards   ... let's call it 75 Green Prophet Shards +15g to match raid vendor
  • Malign +5 Agony Infusion =  ____ Green Prophet Shards  ... let's call it 75 Green Prophet Shards +15g to match raid vendor
  • Spiteful +5 Agony Infusion = ____ Green Prophet Shards ... let's call it 75 Green Prophet Shards +15g to match raid vendor
  • Mystical +5 Agony Infusion = ____ Green Prophet Shards ... let's call it 75 Green Prophet Shards +15g to match raid vendor
  • Precise +5 Agony Infusion = ____ Green Prophet Shards ... let's call it 75 Green Prophet Shards +15g to match raid vendor
  • Mighty +9 Agony Infusion with aesthetic = Strike CM currency or rewards for ____ Green Prophet Shards + Strike CM currency
  • Malign +9 Agony Infusion  with aesthetic = Strike CM currency or rewards for ____ Green Prophet Shards + Strike CM currency

Current cap is around 160 Green Prophet shards a week.

At least that is what I envision happening if they go "all in" on strikes.

If they want to pivot more toward the "cornerstone gamemode" of WVW then mist infusion with armistice bastion effect perhaps for max unlocking one of the WVW achievements (i.e. God of WVW, or multiple such as Keep Capture+Stone Mist capture+ Tower Capture or Stonemist+ Keep + Tower+Camp defense).

Edited by Infusion.7149
  • Confused 1