Jump to content
  • Sign Up

Nerf pls !!


shib.1369

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Jski.6180 said:

Well from what i understand roots are very annoying mostly from ranger in wvw so anet needs to nerf tempest root out put for sure! (sadly that a real thing that happen and they did not nerf ranger roots)

Not enough imo. Ele needs a 50% nerf to hp, then justice will finally be served.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Everybody knows you can't make elementalist a decent spec.  If it were meta for anything, the elitists would expect everyone to master it in order to get in on all the speed runs casuals are always trying to get into (because casuals love speed runs, dontcha know?).  We have to make room for easier specs to roll face so nobody feels left out.  So, enjoy your 33.5k selfish DPS and boon support build that only brings quickness while literally any class is capable of providing more with less effort.

ANet logic. 🙄

  • Sad 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Flori.2194 said:

Did we just found our own "Better nerf Irelia"?

 

Guardian too strong and meta in every game mode? Better nerf Catalyst 

 

kappa

Always has been:

Guardian/Necro to strong? 

Better nerf Ele and Warrior. 

Same as:

Elite Spec to strong? 

Better nerf core. 

  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/21/2022 at 11:37 AM, Flori.2194 said:

Did we just found our own "Better nerf Irelia"?

 

Guardian too strong and meta in every game mode? Better nerf Catalyst 

 

kappa

it has been better nerf ele for years. virtues dh and fb too strong? better nerf power, condi weaver and power tempest.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, KeoLegend.5132 said:

NOT GUARDIAN

Firebrand

Nah, I know Firebrand runs riot in PvE and WvW small scale, roaming and zerging, but it's useless for PvP, that's where Core Guardian is an absolute powerhouse... Get one Guardian character, be meta in every game mode, profit....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Flori.2194 said:

Nah, I know Firebrand runs riot in PvE and WvW small scale, roaming and zerging, but it's useless for PvP, that's where Core Guardian is an absolute powerhouse... Get one Guardian character, be meta in every game mode, profit....

Core Guardian in PvP?

You have core Shout that only work in organized groups.

Radiance Core Guard is very trashy. Burst Burn Core Guard is a bit of a meme.

 

The main issue imo is how strong FB is. It made DH mediocre at everything, Willbender  a little above mediocrity and core guard just a core support

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, KeoLegend.5132 said:

Core Guardian in PvP?

Yes. My point was that there is no fb build for spvp as far as I know but a whole lot of core, dh and even willy builds. So you only need one guard to be meta in all game modes... compare that to something like ranger, thief or ele. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Flori.2194 said:

Yes. My point was that there is no fb build for spvp as far as I know but a whole lot of core, dh and even willy builds. So you only need one guard to be meta in all game modes... compare that to something like ranger, thief or ele. 

But afaik Ranger Thief and Ele has builds for all content aswell, doesn't they?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, KeoLegend.5132 said:

But afaik Ranger Thief and Ele has builds for all content aswell, doesn't they?

It's not about "having a build", it's about "being one of the best possible choices avaiable aka meta, most efficient tactic avaiable", and ranger, ele and thief have nothing for certain game modes like wvw zerging. 

What I want to say is that you can make a Guardian (and Necro, Engineer or Revenant) and with the 8 euqipment and build templates possible you can switch game modes as much as you want and there is always a build where you are top notch. To do that with something like Elementalist is either very difficult or even completely impossible. 

 

Edited by Flori.2194
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

At this point Firebrand I S guardian. 

 

Which kills me inside because im a DH/WB lover.

I hate Firebrand to an extent. Boring, clunky, BORING again...

 

I really wished they would tone down FB while buffing DH and WB a bit. It is so sad having a spec overperform the others soo much, specialy if its a spec that you hate

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, KeoLegend.5132 said:

But afaik Ranger Thief and Ele has builds for all content aswell, doesn't they?

Ranger and Thief have their niches. 

Ele not really. Whatever Ele does, there is always another option which is most of the time better. 

For example in Wvw. 

Why play Tempest? Firebrand and Scrapper exist. 

Why play staff Weaver? Scourge and Hammer Rev exists. 

 

Ele is simply never the best option anywhere. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

Ranger and Thief have their niches. 

Ele not really. Whatever Ele does, there is always another option which is most of the time better. 

For example in Wvw. 

Why play Tempest? Firebrand and Scrapper exist. 

Why play staff Weaver? Scourge and Hammer Rev exists. 

 

Ele is simply never the best option anywhere. 

well staff ele is better than hammer herald in zergs

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, KeoLegend.5132 said:

Which kills me inside because im a DH/WB lover.

I hate Firebrand to an extent. Boring, clunky, BORING again...

 

I really wished they would tone down FB while buffing DH and WB a bit. It is so sad having a spec overperform the others soo much, specialy if its a spec that you hate

Yea thats true.

Its the same thing when people say that revenant is op while its only renegade, not core and not herald.

I had the same issue when I mained Herald.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...