A future nerf prediction to either soulbeast or untamed in the summer patch [Merged]

volca.7234

13 minutes ago, Andruil.3479 said:

Which upcoming balance patch? can you link it?

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/arenanet-studio-update-the-future-of-guild-wars-2/

some pvp/wvw balance changes coming on the 29/03 update with a major professional update coming 28th of june.

On the plus side, they mention a 4th expansion so maybe they we will get an elite spec worth playing lol

Edited by Abyssisis.3971
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

• Forum Moderator.3419 changed the title to A future nerf prediction to either soulbeast or untamed in the summer patch [Merged]
On 3/22/2022 at 1:29 PM, Infusion.7149 said:

In PVP conceptually it can replace core ranger due to innate vitality and traits that emulate wilderness survival.

The issue with this is that it is conceptually kek

I havent done much pvp (mostly just getting bored of it/getting stomped when my team doesnt rotate) as of late but I was worse off with untamed rather than core or even a funky druid build I made.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/23/2022 at 11:58 AM, Abyssisis.3971 said:

On the plus side, they mention a 4th expansion so maybe they we will get an elite spec worth playing lol

Silly you, isn't it obvious that they talk about a 4th x-pack because it's a good excuse to say that their staff is busy working on it and can't spend to much time on balance?