Lions Arch Country Club Giveaway Event!

HellsPriest.6745

🦁LIONS ARCH COUNTRY CLUB MINI GAME GIVEAWAY EVENT!🦁

🎉Prizes you can possibly win:

4+ Precursors, GEMstore items, Skins, Dyes, Infusions, Gold, POP Characters(including the mini code),

Commander/Catmander Custom Named(to your choosing) pins, and more!!!!

WHEN:

📅3/23/22 | 🕘 9pm EST

WHERE:

Lions Arch Bank (Look for us advertising in LFG (Central Tyria - Squads section) at time of event. [NA servers]

HOW TO JOIN US:

If you don't seem to find us through LFG, whisper character "Lions Arch King" around this time for an invite to our Lions Arch instance!

HOW TO WIN:

You must be in game @ Lions Arch bank in our instance... play mini games in say chat, win prizes! IT'S THAT SIMPLE!

What is this about?: 

We invite all of you to join the party, play in-game mini games, dance, role play and joke around while we give out tons of prizes!

ALL LEVELS of experience welcome!

While we do give game hints away in stream, it is not necessary to be at our stream to participate! Just be in-game at the time!

We are a group of friends who love the game, love the community so of course our collected ideas is to give back to its communities. So we started the Lions Arch Country Club, where will be hosting a bunch of events yearly all to have fun with everyone, make new friendships and to giveaway cool loots!

FAQ:

You can be any level, any character, any profession. As long as you can get to Lions Arch you can participate. All games are geared towards all levels. None of our mini games require mounts or gliding.

Some games that we will be playing:

Postal Trivia!

"I'm thinking of a number"

"Oh no, I lost my friend!"

"Unscramble the code!"

"I know that tune/lyric!"

and more!

STREAM COVERAGE BY:

www.twitch.tv/ahloutv

www.twitch.tv/hiphobbit

LIONS ARCH COUNTRY CLUB FB PAGE!