Suggestion: The Fourth Expansion.

23 hours ago, mythical.6315 said:

I want the next expansion to cover a region not covered in GW1.  

How about we go further west?

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/thumb/a/ac/Tyria_world_fan_map.jpg/1200px-Tyria_world_fan_map.jpg

This is what I've been saying for years. Elona and Cantha expansions are nice and all, but what my heart REALLY desires is to go places that neither game have been to before.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, elrin.4750 said:

How I wish GW2 ended with PoF, and Anet starts preparing for GW3. Guild Wars 2 is a very old game (not obvious if it's the only game you play 😄)  and should not even be extended.

I don't see why. Old doesn't mean bad. Heck even the graphism arn't annoying me. at least game works on most modern day PCs

which is a good things.

Nah, the game has still a lot to tell and I'm ready for more. Explore the undiscovered area : the rest of Cantha, the East part of Central Tyria, progression of the Racial Lore and so on.

I personnally want to know if Anet forgot about Malyck or if it was a path they did that they now regret.

Also Next Khan Ur and so on and so on...

Edited by Mithrilos.8036
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

I would like to see player able go to new lands, new npc races, adventures (not global threatening events).  The new unexplored areas should larger, dangerous yet fun to explore with the usual solo, group, and meta-events.   

I would like to see very long-chained non-event quests like Everquest 2 to Heritage or Signature questlines with very good rewards.

For example: the Durmand Priory (or any of the orders) give out non-quests; these quests will be different according to one you belong; two types of quests: quests exclusive to Priory members and quests avaliable to all players.  Priory are knowledge seekers and archivists so their missions will be focus on exploring and collecting artifacts.

I also would like to see new professions or unused ones.  I know no one wants here or wants new professions since they want arena net to focus on the ones we already within the game.  One is ritualists; a suggestion change the name into shamans or don't change it; combining Cantha's ritualists with Charr and Norn shamans to create a new class.  Its wishful thinking that never going come truth but it's fun to imagine it.  Shadow-knights, void/shadow armor-plated warriors; maybe e-spec for Revenant.

Add more (new) dungeons.  These dungeons can just be for fun doesn't have to be connected to the storyline.  

One last thing to modify the appearance of the homes.  

On 3/24/2022 at 1:22 PM, Majic.4801 said:

NEXT EXPANSION: RISE OF THE SKRITT

With Skritt as a playable race.

At long last, it is time.

YES!

I don't care about anything else in this thread.  This is all I want.  

No, this is what I need!

Scratch that, this is what we all need!  This is undeniable fact predicated in empirical facts such as... um, stuff and the uh.... y'know... things of that sort and....

Skritt it. Shinies is all that matters and we all know it!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have a revolutionary idea: Let the devs do their thing! 😄 Let them decide where to go, the plot etc. It's too late for location and story suggestions anyway, I'd assume.

Instead, focus on technical aspects that can still be implemented. I, for one, hope it won't have any high-tech like EoD. 😉

• Like 1

Companion!

Companion system!

Expand our accounts with companion character slots!

Let us create, level, gear, trait, build our own companions!

Quaggans! Skritts! Hyleks! CHOYAS!

Each has their beginner zones and their storylines about how their path crosses with the commander!

wooooooooooooo

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

On 3/23/2022 at 8:34 PM, jamesg.7128 said:

I posted this in another thread already but here it is again-

Considering some of the story elements/dialogue and direction etc in EOD, I would expect the the 4th expansion to be something like this -

Tyria is facing disastrous climate change with [Aetherblades/dredge/insert recycled antagonists here] cutting down forests for some reason. 

Charr factories spewing out CO2 are making it worse and their leadership believe climate change is a hoax.

At the same time a virulent poison plague spread by some doctor is decimating populations and conflict erupts between those that are willing to take condition reduction potions and those that believe the potions will exert mind control over them somehow.

Protests erupt all over Tyria in support of and against action on climate change and a movement begins in support of SLM (skritt lives matter).

Our intrepid commander and [insert preferred pronoun here] guild mates must navigate though all this and save the world yet again while as a side quest [insert preferred pronoun here] saves a critically endangered species of choya.

How about no People go into Fantasy worlds to get away from this sort of trash keep earth problems on earth

• Like 1

Aurene say she can feel any change in magic and us, as Champion will be on touch too. MY bet is that this how the 4th will start.

I personally want our final journey to end in the mist. Remember that Elder Dragons went here, and they might have done more damage than first considered...