[EoD] Valdhertz Crypts mini-dungeon needs to be instanced

At its current state, it is a PvP area: who can click things faster to qualify for the extra reward chest (or the main reward chest for that matter)?  The losers then have to redo the whole thing to get their full daily reward on that character.

Is that an intentional design?

Edit: What are the negative reactions trying to tell me? I know for a fact that this is the reality of that mini-dungeon. People who don't get to solve the two puzzles first don't get to open all chests. So what are the stupid ":classic_blink:"s for?

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Like 3
  • Confused 8

• 1 month later...

This thing still hasn't been fixed. 😠

I go inside, everything's open and finished, and of course I can't interact with any of the chests -- that's fine.

I then exit and wait for the crypt to reset. I do the whole dungeon on my own, beginning to end -- and lo and behold, I am "unable to loot" the Grand Chest on that character, because the game assumes I already did just for passing through earlier.

What kind of illogical, player-hostile design is this?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2

36 minutes ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

This thing still hasn't been fixed. 😠

I go inside, everything's open and finished, and of course I can't interact with any of the chests -- that's fine.

I then exit and wait for the crypt to reset. I do the whole dungeon on my own, beginning to end -- and lo and behold, I am "unable to loot" the Grand Chest on that character, because the game assumes I already did just for passing through earlier.

What kind of illogical, player-hostile design is this?

Yeah, had same happen to me yesterday, I agree it should be instanced.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2