I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed.

On 3/27/2022 at 6:36 AM, NuggetScout.3782 said:

I fear its too late for a refund, but i feel like all we got was fishing. I LOVE this game, but this feels worse than IBS. disappointed

The jade sea looks horrible, the amount of clipping objects in the maps made me feel like I built this using fallout4 build editor.

Locking a mount that barely brings anything of value to the stuff released behind a busted meta that people say ISNT broken but now wont even post in LFG so it doesnt scale too hard, mastery points that don't feel like they hold much value or offer really any change to the game play.

It feels like they want you to spend more time grinding little stuff out instead of actually having fun.

Why wasn't fishing a "crafting" skill we could level up? why wasn't the boat just added to the roster of mounts?

Why is the BLTP icon always visible even in cut scenes  and story missions.

Why is the untamed just bong water version of a soul beast. Its like they took the worst of druid and Sbeast slapped a hammer on it and said "that'll do" I don't even care that the animations are just recycled from warrior I just want ranger to have group synergy and not be PEW PEW PEW.

I want to feel justified and proud in my purchase of gw2 and giving anet my money but EOD hasn't made me feel any of that

I am really surprised Jade Maw scaling has not been fixed yet after all this time and after so many complaining. 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Dami.5046 said:

I will add on my post, so mr confused can flex that i'm disappointed that they wrote out the kurzick/luxons and there was no new PvP zones ie,  like AB/FA/JQ. 

This X-pac had so much wasted opportunity on the back of a few strikes and a rushed story to get rid of the dragons. 

Bless ya cotton socks, mr confused you aim to please ❤️

have a nice day.

Edited by Dami.5046
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2

I mostly like the expansion, there are a few misses though: I'd really expected a feature like new weapons, class or race. If not that then at least some Urgoz or Deep reboot. Also the Cantha continent is vast but the maps while mostly beautifully designed are just a tiny fraction and disconnected from each other. They don't seem to be part of the same world. You through a portal door in the sea to  go to Kaineng, then you go through a forest 'tunnel' to magically appear in the Echovald.

But this is a big misstep since Elona, where in Ebonhawke the guards still tell us we can't go to the crystal desert... guys really, why not open it so we can enter there... Or why not finally open that Dominion of Winds Tengu area. 

• Like 4