It's a bit wack

Grand Marshal.4098

47 minutes ago, Broxxgar.6801 said:

@Grand Marshal.4098 take a picture or record it and post it on the bug thread of forum. I'm sure they will see it. That was  a player that did it and Arena.net solved the problem, because it was a bug.

hmm will keep it in mind, forgot to screeshot. should fight them at some point again this week.

My idea for rifle.probably not relevant and also very.probably op:

Full auto: consume all stacks of might on yourself and all.stacks of vulnerability and do an shoot your gun for half of each stack(X)( rounded down) and increase the speed of the attack by X and increase the cool down by X

(If you want it to be less powerful you could have might and vulnerability not increase attack damage)

That my friends is a bit wack😊

Edited by Infinity.2876

3 hours ago, Verdict is Vengence.6912 said:

This could've been something if not for bladesworn. We could've gotten a commando spec

Hmmm, this being said.. this could make an amazing replacement for the number 2 skill!

Copying the concept of rapid shot ammo like Draagon's Roar, Rapid Fire could use the same system, reloads over time, or rifle butt to reload at least half the stack, when used it rapidly shoots the 5-8 Bullets at the same speed as Dragon's Roar.

This would allow the rifle to have burst potential rather than the slightly faster auto attack in a 5 bullet volley.

3 hours ago, Verdict is Vengence.6912 said:

This could've been something if not for bladesworn. We could've gotten a commando spec

There's still the.next expac......

I wouldn't put my hopes too high

Part of my reasoning is they need.to make rifle on all professions better along with hammer and mace. There are some weapons that arena net doesn't really care to make good and that doesn't necessarily have to be that way (hammer not being terrible on scrapper is a small glimpse at what a hammer should be, recently damagey and not entirely cc focused)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Grand Marshal.4098 said:

That I'm on a full toughness gear with doly rune and doly signet and a sic em soulbeast still hits me with autoattacks for 3k each. Wish rifle did this much dmg! 3.6k toughness btw + 200 toughness oh heal 

Don't forget the 1500 range as a perfect projectile shot, that is 1800 range really lmao