I added new expansion to the wrong account.

3 hours ago, benicus.1859 said:

Had the same problem. Contacted support and they told me that's not their problem.
I would like to know what a support do if they can't help in this cases.

I will never buy a game or an expansion again if they will not solve the problem.

Seems you edited your other thread; does that mean the CS Team assisted you?

How can you add EoD to a wrong account though, why would you ever login on the site/forum with your alt accs instead of your main acc and when you do, maybe just pay some attention before adding stuff? What's the big deal anyways, you got multiple accs, you've probably earned enough extra gold just from login rewards to rectify buying another expansion. 😛

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, evlover.6270 said:

How can you add EoD to a wrong account though, why would you ever login on the site/forum with your alt accs instead of your main acc and when you do, maybe just pay some attention before adding stuff?

While I also have little sympathy for such carelessness in general, you are wrong about how keys are being added. You do it in-game (or most people do), so if you don't pay attention and forget you are not on your main account, these things happen.

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

While I also have little sympathy for such carelessness in general, you are wrong about how keys are being added. You do it in-game (or most people do), so if you don't pay attention and forget you are not on your main account, these things happen.

Ah lol, I've always done it through the site. While being ingame it should be even clearer on what acc you're playing. I could understand not looking at it on a browser but for adding ingame there's really zero excuses imo xD

• Like 2

1 hour ago, evlover.6270 said:

Ah lol, I've always done it through the site. While being ingame it should be even clearer on what acc you're playing. I could understand not looking at it on a browser but for adding ingame there's really zero excuses imo xD

If you have many accounts and dozens of characters, "clearer" certainly isn't the case I assume.

Logging into your account should be clearer as you are using different e-mail addresses for that, no? 🙂

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

I know it is mainly an error of mine, but it can happen and this is why supports and customer care are made: helping people solving problems.They did not solved my problem and i have not intention to buy another copy of the expansion, so i'm leaving and i will never come back again, for future expansions or games.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, benicus.1859 said:

They did not solved my problem and i have not intention to buy another copy of the expansion, so i'm leaving and i will never come back again, for future expansions or games.

Perhapy you need to be more patient and/or persistent? I am certain they can help.

On 3/28/2022 at 6:49 PM, 01B55C27-A4E1-08C0-2590-8177CB4CAC08.2597 said:

As it says in the topic I've made a mistake and added end of dragons to the wrong account. Is there a way for you admins to help me?

Seems like you also need your account name changed, it is bugged