Where are the best spots for lake fishing in Ascalon and Kryta?

I'm having a few problems finding good lake fishing spots in both Ascalon and Kryta. The main problem is Ascalon, as my current elusive prey is only available at dawn/dusk. I've been focussed on Iron Marches, Bloodfin Lake and Lake Carnifex, but the holes spawn quite a way from each other. With only 5 minutes to fish each time, I can't finish even 3 fishing holes because they're so spread apart.

For Kryta, it's more a matter of just moving around a map. My fishing character has little map exploration, so I am likely to have missed a good map.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I did the Ascalon ones in Iron Marches at Bloodfin Lake & Ironhead Lake area which is south side of the map. Kryta ones I did in Gendarran Fields at Lake Bounty & Lake Gendarr, the big joined lakes on the map.

And I do feel the pain of those dusk/dawn fishes, usually I save them for last. I keep the day & night schedule wiki page open on 2nd monitor while playing so I can head over to try catch them when it's near time.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Jukhy.2431 said:

I did the Ascalon ones in Iron Marches at Bloodfin Lake & Ironhead Lake area which is south side of the map. Kryta ones I did in Gendarran Fields at Lake Bounty & Lake Gendarr, the big joined lakes on the map.

And I do feel the pain of those dusk/dawn fishes, usually I save them for last. I keep the day & night schedule wiki page open on 2nd monitor while playing so I can head over to try catch them when it's near time.

Thank you, that's very helpful.

• Like 1