for God's sake !!! why don't you hear people

Cytoplasma.8216

We can still wait for summer balance patch. 
In competitive not top class, but usable.
as for PvE:
Depends on spirit rework, maybe spirit untamed will be useful. (but I can see 2 option for that: for some miracle reason, spirits will be good and untamed is still better dps than druid or we need Fervent Force for uptime. ) 
So be patient and play soulbeast 😉 .

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Cytoplasma.8216 said:

Yes. I understand. but it's very annoying hook all my friends are playing pve with their new classes and unfortunately I do not have such an option

You have. 
I use 3 untamed builds: hammer condition (if you like piano 😉 ), Spirit untamed (need some test for best weapon choice) and the classic "dps" ranger (not recommended 😄).

Usually they are sub-optimal. but not useless. Hammer condi has huge cc potential. big projectile block up-time, boonstrip. 
spirit untamed usually better option, than druid, if heal is not needed. 
I played them in fractals. can help a lot. It depends on your party members.

For untamed switching skills for spirit is a huge dps loss. raid will compensate, but in dps list you go down. untamed has lower multiplier so switching 1 or 2 skill not effect it that much. (sic' em +25%, Furious Strength +15%, Twice as Vicious +10%, Oppressive Superiority +10% VS Vow of the Untamed +25%, Ferocious Symbiosis +15%)  (and soulbeast has a damaging elite, condi cleansing heal, and 3 good stance.)

But your damage output is about half then soulbeast 😞 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Cytoplasma.8216 said:

Yes. I understand. but it's very annoying hook all my friends are playing pve with their new classes and unfortunately I do not have such an option

I'm totally with you. I was hyped af when they announced a hammer for ranger (I love hammers as a concept weapon) yet the untamed isn't even filling a niche in any pve content apart of being a wet unkillable noodle in openworld.

I highly suggest you do the same as I did, kill-off your untamed and druid gear and spec and find something else more fun to play that actually fills some roles in pve content and don't rely on Anet to fix something anytime soon.

Hope I'm wrong about Anet not touching Unplayed anytime soon, but we all saw what they did last patch....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Hellion.2360 said:

I highly suggest you do the same as I did, kill-off your untamed and druid gear and spec and find something else more fun to play that actually fills some roles in pve content and don't rely on Anet to fix something anytime soon.

Exactly

therefore I am forced to play thief and mechanist both

1. is doing a huge damage

2. support group

3. is much better on pvp than the new ranger.

Every one called untamed - UNPLAYED

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1