Achievement Points lost [Merged]

I agree that 15 achievement pts are lost related to Story Journal EoD Act 1 Mastery, as it went from x/18 objectives to x/19 objectives to complete after this patch.  I had mine complete at 18/18 before the patch and now I’m at 18/19.  I did not do the hidden achievement “Can Never Be Too Careful” which would be a 19th achievement for me as this wasn’t needed before.

24 minutes ago, apache.1958 said:

I agree that 15 achievement pts are lost related to Story Journal EoD Act 1 Mastery, as it went from x/18 objectives to x/19 objectives to complete after this patch.  I had mine complete at 18/18 before the patch and now I’m at 18/19.  I did not do the hidden achievement “Can Never Be Too Careful” which would be a 19th achievement for me as this wasn’t needed before.

If it were only those 15AP I'd understand it since they changed it from 18 to 19 objectives (guess I'll have two Storyteller's Lute when I complete it again... but meh), but for me it was 16AP in the patch, and 3AP that I got before I patched today. 

• ArenaNet Staff

Hi again, everyone! Someone is looking into this and has asked for some information from those of you affected by this:

• How many achievements have you completed from Act 3?
  • If you have incomplete achievements from Act 3, which ones are they?

Thank you all!

11 minutes ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Hi again, everyone! Someone is looking into this and has asked for some information from those of you affected by this:

Thank you all!

@Rubi Bayer.8493 

For me - Act 3 completed achievements: All but one: "Nika's Vengeance", which is still incomplete.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Thank you all!

I have completed all Act III achievements that the wiki knows about.

My only missing story achievements (including hidden ones the wiki knows about) are This Isn't Cannon and Laser Light Footed. Act I is the only act that isn't completed, but it was completed before the patch.

Edited by Nightgunner.2896
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Nightgunner.2896 said:

I have completed all Act III achievements that the wiki knows about.

My only missing story achievements (including hidden ones the wiki knows about) are This Isn't Cannon and Laser Light Footed. Act I is the only act that isn't completed, but it was completed before the patch.

I'm also missing "This Isn't Cannon" from Act 1, if that might be of any help. I had Act 1 completed before the patch, but since it changed from 18 to 19 objectives in the patch, it got "un-completed" since I hadn't done "This Isn't Cannon". That change explains 15 of the AP that was removed, but not the rest.

It seems that now the 'hidden' achievements are required to complete the meta achievements for each story step.

Act I - 18/19 WAS 18/18. I'm using the reward item so definitely previously had it

Act II - 14/14 (i had all of these before so I don't know if it's changed)

Act III - 15/17 (was 15/16)

Act IV - 14/16 (was 14/15) now i have to do Laser Light Footed AND Data Breach, previously only needed Data Breach

Act V - 13/13 don't know if this changed

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Maximum Potato.5923 said:

Just putting in my 2 copper here - I had all achievements from Act 1 before the patch, and now I'm at 18/19. No achievements are showing up as incomplete. I have all the achievements in Act 3, and from what I can see nothing in that tab has changed. Hope this helps!

I'm guessing you didn't have the 'hidden' achievement? it's called "Can Never Be Too Careful"

Same here -

Act I - 18/19, was 18/18. I have the reward item so definitely previously had it., also lost 15 AP.
Act IV - 10/16, was 10/15

If I may venture a guess, the hidden achievements became part of the requirement and now are affecting the total.

Edited by minimimi.1794

2 hours ago, Heibi.4251 said:

After looking at the EOD Act I once I was able to log back in I noticed that it had changed from 18/18 to 18/19.

Did the one that wasn't done and am 19/19 now. Got my points back and 1 extra point. I also got a duplicate item due to finishing the achievement twice. Do you want me to delete the item ANET? 

Edited by Heibi.4251
  • Thanks 1