Thanks for the reward nerf

4 minutes ago, Iniak.9815 said:

WvW is already a gold sink if you are using siege and adding tactics.  They should revert this for WvW.  I should be rewarded for my fun the same as other game modes.

You can get superior siege and tactics for free in wvw...

The only siege you would potential spend on is guild catapults, but I'm sure guilds have a ton of funding for that.

Plus these are optional expenses.

• Confused 3

On 4/3/2022 at 2:23 PM, Xenesis.6389 said:

You can get superior siege and tactics for free in wvw...

The only siege you would potential spend on is guild catapults, but I'm sure guilds have a ton of funding for that.

Plus these are optional expenses.

I assume you are talking about using your heroic notaries for the siege.  Even if I used all my badges for siege it wouldn't cover the amount I use as a commander.  Even as a small guild we use guild siege regularly and we also use tactics on objectives which some are upwards of 1.5g per.  It adds up to be a net loss by a significant margin.  Besides that, the topic was removing the jade bot salvage bags from players was unwarranted and the point still stands.

Edited by Iniak.9815
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Iniak.9815 said:

I assume you are talking about using your heroic notaries for the siege.  Even if I used all my badges for siege it wouldn't cover the amount I use as a commander.  Even as a small guild we use guild siege regularly and we also use tactics on objectives which some are upwards of 1.5g per.  It adds up to be a net loss by a significant margin.  Besides that, the topic was removing the jade bot salvage bags from players was unwarranted and the point still stands.

Testimonies, superior siege.

Reward tracks, superior siege.

Skirmish chests, superior siege and tactics.

Like I said the only expense would be guild catas as they require buying or be made, but they're not required siege. Just like ascended food is optional not required expense. if you can't afford them then don't use them? We all know there's a reward problem with wvw, was this bot really making you so much gold to cover all those expenses?

4 hours ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

Testimonies, superior siege.

Reward tracks, superior siege.

Skirmish chests, superior siege and tactics.

Like I said the only expense would be guild catas as they require buying or be made, but they're not required siege. Just like ascended food is optional not required expense. if you can't afford them then don't use them? We all know there's a reward problem with wvw, was this bot really making you so much gold to cover all those expenses?

It is the principal of nerfing an already unrewarding game mode that I have an issue with.  You clearly don't know what you are talking about if you are asserting that commanders get all the superior siege they need through wvw rewards.  Tactics from skirmish chests are mixed.  It's great having 1000 charr cars and 0 ewpts.  You are arguing against facts.

Edited by Iniak.9815
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Iniak.9815 said:

It is the principal of nerfing an already unrewarding game mode that I have an issue with.  You clearly don't know what you are talking if you are asserting that commanders get all the superior siege they need through wvw rewards.  Tactics from skirmish chests are mixed.  It's great having 1000 charr cars and 0 ewpts.  You are arguing with facts, it won't work... Sorry.

Oh yeah it really gives you 1000 char cars and 0 ewp, speaking of facts there. 🙄

Did you think the game was only going to give rewards and don't need to spend gold on anything?

You didn't even answer my question, did the bot cover all your expenses? I bet no.

Also we know rewards are a problem in wvw, we've known this since 2012, and they've already said they will look into rewards in the future(which by them means sometime in 20 years) but it's already on the table. I don't really care for the bot rewards, because frankly that would affect their decisions on rewards in the future, I'd much rather they improve current wvw reward overall by much more, not some lame bot they sold with the lame expansion that offered practically nothing else for wvw.

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

Oh yeah it really gives you 1000 char cars and 0 ewp, speaking of facts there. 🙄

Did you think the game was only going to give rewards and don't need to spend gold on anything?

You didn't even answer my question, did the bot cover all your expenses? I bet no.

Also we know rewards are a problem in wvw, we've known this since 2012, and they've already said they will look into rewards in the future(which by them means sometime in 20 years) but it's already on the table. I don't really care for the bot rewards, because frankly that would affect their decisions on rewards in the future, I'd much rather they improve current wvw reward overall by much more, not some lame bot they sold with the lame expansion that offered practically nothing else for wvw.

When you never use charr cars and you frequently use ewpts, ya you end up with hundreds of tactics that are subpar and unhelpful if you are using skirmish chests for the random tactic box.  Your argument that keeping the jade bot bags that sometimes drop on a player kill would somehow check a box for anet that wvw reward problems are solved is kind of ridiculous.  Tactics and siege are not rewards, they are a requirement to play the game mode.  I think you should just admit that it would be ok to have the jade bot scavenger work on player kills.  Your arguments are not compelling at all.

Edited by Iniak.9815
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

44 minutes ago, Iniak.9815 said:

I think you should just admit that it would be ok to have the jade bot scavenger work on player kills.  Your arguments are not compelling at all.

Ok, here's my admittance........ I don't own EoD! So why would I think it would be ok for jade bot to work on player kills?

Also going by what they had mentioned in the stream, it was never intended to work on player kills, they said it would work in fractals, strikes, wvw, all places filled with npcs, but they never said spvp a place with players, therefore it was never intended to work on player kills. So yes, it was a bug. What a sad day, that I have to defend anet......

Also tactics and siege are not requirements to play the game mode, hundreds if not thousands of players play without them, even so you can still get them for free or with currencies you earn in the mode, you just choose to get them the expensive way, you're probably one of those commanders that like to hit t0 towers with 4 guild catas....

/queenswave enjoy continuing to complain about a change they won't undo.

• Confused 4

3 minutes ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

Compelling argument I'm sure anet is listening and will implement the bot bags again soon, congratulations!

You derailed this topic a long time ago.  Last word.

Edited by Iniak.9815

51 minutes ago, Iniak.9815 said:

You derailed this topic a long time ago.  Last word.

Did I though? you couldn't "win" the argument so you resort to last word lmao.

You still haven't answered, how much gold did that jade bot make you?

Do you really use 4 guild catas on t0 towers? you never bothered to dispute that statement.

52 minutes ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

Did I though? you couldn't "win" the argument so you resort to last word lmao.

You still haven't answered, how much gold did that jade bot make you?

Do you really use 4 guild catas on t0 towers? you never bothered to dispute that statement.

You should probably stop before you ruin your reputation even more.