Should tainted bolts be reflectable? Vote and lets hear your opinion

Damocles.4908

Should tainted bolts be reflectable?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Should tainted bolts be reflectable?

• Yes, they should be
    • No, it shouldn't be

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/08/2022 at 07:31 PM

The harbringers attack , tainted bolts doesn't get reflected back by abilities and auras, this was tested with warrior sheildmaster trait and elementals magnetic aura . The projectiles from almost any range attack from core to the other elite specs of EOD (i.e bladesworn pistol attacks, mes dagger attacked, specter shadow bolts and including the harbringer's dark barrage attack are reflected back repsectively. 

so what is your opinion on this thought?

34 minutes ago, Damocles.4908 said:

The harbringers attack , tainted bolts doesn't get reflected back by abilities and auras, this was tested with warrior sheildmaster trait and elementals magnetic aura . The projectiles from almost any range attack from core to the other elite specs of EOD (i.e bladesworn pistol attacks, mes dagger attacked, specter shadow bolts and including the harbringer's dark barrage attack are reflected back repsectively. 

so what is your opinion on this thought?

okay, you are obvious passionated to fix that xD. you already made 5 threads about it, creating new ones every 2 days. just get over it...it will get fixed some day in future when anet has time for low prio bugs.

11 minutes ago, Zero.3871 said:

okay, you are obvious passionated to fix that xD. you already made 5 threads about it, creating new ones every 2 days. just get over it...it will get fixed some day in future when anet has time for low prio bugs.

I not gonna lie on this but your right, I think I have over done this, apologise

Just now, Damocles.4908 said:

I not gonna lie on this but your right, I think I have over done this, apologise

man, no reason to apologise. i wasnt ranting on you^^. its just in my experience it doesnt pace up the tempo anet fixes the game. it is still anoying that shroud on harbinger blocks vision to current health and specter shroud isnt displayed. did you know harbinger can still multicast shroud 4 when used uphill? there is sooo much to do in the pipeline. but ur right, should be reflectible 🙂

Just now, Zero.3871 said:

man, no reason to apologise. i wasnt ranting on you^^. its just in my experience it doesnt pace up the tempo anet fixes the game. it is still anoying that shroud on harbinger blocks vision to current health and specter shroud isnt displayed. did you know harbinger can still multicast shroud 4 when used uphill? there is sooo much to do in the pipeline. but ur right, should be reflectible 🙂

🙂

7 hours ago, Zero.3871 said:

Low priority? Ignoring an entire combat interaction is low priority? Found the Necro main. 

• Confused 1