Dragon's End Meta - Tsunami Dodger is still not updating. [Merged]

On 5/5/2022 at 6:00 AM, Blackfish.7349 said:

I dont understand how solving this achievment can take so long. I decided not to do any more metas till it gets fixed so I can do both things at the same time, but its now been months and nothing happens...

That's assuming there's people available to look into and and fix the issue as everyone probably has already moved onto their next projects.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Leaving a bug unsolved because anet has moved forward onto other projects can be understandable if its a minor issue but leaving a bug that makes an achievment from the last map unattainable can not be tolerated. I have done all story and map achievments from core and expansions and this one right now is the only one bugged. It must be solved or eliminated from the achievments list.

• Like 4

I agree with @Blackfish.7349, there are many bugs which I encountered each time I've played in EoD and I somehow learned to 'forgive' about it.

Yet there are some game-breaking bug that aren't rewarded with the attention they should. I can even point on more than a couple of them; There is a bug at the jade powerplant in Kaineng that if you drop the scanner / scan too fast you get stuck in the story, ground targeting skills are snapping to allies without reason and cannot be un-snapped, events cannot respawn/spawn in Echovald since they are stuck in some step, and an actual achievement you cannot obtain, plus much more.

Hope they will give GW2 the polish and TLC it needs, but atm this is shameful state this game is in.

Edit: I honestly tried to do this achievement for over 10 meta events and wondered why I didnt even got a pop-up of progressing it lol...

Edited by Hellion.2360
  • Like 1

On 3/31/2022 at 5:32 PM, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

I've let people know about this so we can start looking in on it.

How is fixing bugs on the latest expansion not a higher priority? This is just one of many unfixed bugs in EoD. Don't even get me started on Soo-Won still flying back and forth over the platform, chaining mechanics and being untargetable for ages.

EDIT: Glad to see it wasn't addressed in today's patch either. And obviously the new Strike CM is bugged too.

Edited by Kite.8015
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Can confirm this is still not working. Another two weeks and no fix (3 months since release). No dev response since March 31 (nearly 1 month).

I don't know how they manage work tasks in the studio, but at this point I would prefer that all the team take a 1-2 week break (or all the time they need) to fix bugs in all the game (core tyria, LW and expansions). Steam release is coming and there are bugs in the game there for ages (some: dopple, kralkatorik mission, this achiev, etc.). Like, really, season 1 or 6 is cool, but having a game working is better if you plan to have a lot of new players coming... And having this achievement of an expansion not working since day 1 and not fixed is deceptive.

Edited by Rakotia.5812
  • Like 3