Might be an unpopular opinion on mechanist

Depths.4051

On 3/30/2022 at 6:23 PM, Xenash.1245 said:

I'm not trying to discount this, but while I very much so get the mech wandering off to do it's own things which should be worked on. Can't you just hit the return command to get the mech back to you in PvE? And like the other person said shift signet does work well at repositioning the mech in PvE.

It will only get worse, as time goes on it will get buggy as more and more Is released and won't ever go back and fix it.

Anet prove incompetent when it comes to looking after and updating AI tbh most games do. 

Ranger pets are a good example of this neglect realistically. 

On 3/30/2022 at 6:23 PM, Xenash.1245 said:

I'm not trying to discount this, but while I very much so get the mech wandering off to do it's own things which should be worked on. Can't you just hit the return command to get the mech back to you in PvE? And like the other person said shift signet does work well at repositioning the mech in PvE.

It will only get worse, as time goes on it will get buggy as more and more Is released and won't ever go back and fix it.

Anet prove incompetent when it comes to looking after and updating AI tbh most games do. 

Ranger pets are a good example of this neglect realistically. 

10 hours ago, Crackmonster.2790 said:

It's a well made pet specc and fits engineer well tbh. But it would have been even cooler if it was a suit that the engi jumped into and became the golem full time.

Tbh as long as you get to control it, and not have an AI. I'd totally be cool with that.

• Like 1