Returning player - Need friendly guild

Sinvelia.2634

Don't have any friends to play with and playing alone gets rather lonely! I need a PvE focused guild to hang out with and do content with or get advice from. Nothing hardcore yet, still leveling a Sylvari Ele and doing the story. I enjoy the lore/world so far, normally rushed back in the day but playing for fun has been quite nice. I never knew how great salads were until I gave them a chance. 

Outside of GW2 I play a little ESO or HotS, sometimes SC2. I also love drawing and reading!

Could use a small but active guild of mature people but silliness is a bonus. Profanity preferred, we're all adults here. 

Edited by Sinvelia.2634

Please check out Guild Medieval: www.guildmedieval.com

[NA] Guild Medieval: The Knights Medieval [TKM] - Family-friendly, casual, social, multi-game guild. - Looking For Guild - Guild Wars 2 Forums

NA guild - mostly PVE, we are a multi gaming guild who values a drama free low stress gaming environment. Players of all skill levels welcome. No rep requirements. 

Shrieking Quokkas is fairly newish, and still considered small, just clocked over 100 members. The bonus of us being a relatively small guild is we don't have any long term cliques and so far no overinflated egos.

There's a decent mix of interests in game we're working on some strike teams and a couple people are running regular Fractals and Dungeons. Anything you want to do just give a shout and people are likely to jump onboard for the fun of it.
Timezones are split between SEA and US times, most of the Discord voice activity seems to be US evening/Aussie Daytime (around reset) though we're working at expanding that given the founders are in Oz. We'd like to see voice chat get busier because it's a great space to toss ideas about but it's not mandatory.

We don't insist on repping either, you're an adult so your choice, though it's nice when people do. We'll help you if you ask and like to brainstorm ideas but we won't order you around that's WAY too much work and this is supposed to be fun, besides everyone plays the game their own way.

As for why Quokkas...... well drop into the Discord and we'll tell you. Come check us out and maybe you'd like to make us one of your 5 Guilds to hang out with.
This Discord link may be permanent or it may self destruct at random intervals, only Discord knows! https://discord.gg/jwz4SNG4vX

Greetings!

I'm Beef with the Nerd Herd. I'm a newer player to GW2 (WoW refugee), I have a small little community of very casual people all looking to see a little bit of all content in a very casual no pressure way. We play mostly weekdays 9 pm est. Let me know it'd you'd like more information!

Greetings Sinvelia,

It sounds like you'd be a good fit for my little home, if you're on NA servers.

We're called The Gryphons Aerie and we’re a very small, 18+, casual/semi-casual, social and close-knit, PvE family on Tarnished Coast. As long as you're on a NA-based server, you'll be able to tag along with us in our adventures; we don't do any serious participation in WvsW. Our current peak time tends to be in the mid-late evening EST (UTC-5), starting around reset, but we would love to have others from a variety of other time zones as well to keep the adventures going. We try to have a mix of scheduled events and random things during the week according to what folks want to do. We also love helping both new and returning players get back on their feet.

We’re willing to help out with any and all questions as best as we can, whether it's dungeons/Fractals, builds, and other general game questions. All you need to do is ask.

We also don’t do the “speed runs”, exploits, etc, nor require anyone to bring a specific class or build for any dungeon run. Bring whatever you want and we'll have fun regardless. We gladly teach any content we're doing and take as much time as necessary so that everyone understands when we explain what's going on during the adventure.

We know that RL comes first and stress that fact.
We’ll still be there even if you can’t for a bit of time. Just leave a little note to let us know you'll be away, and all is well.

We do not demand 100% representation.
It’s not our business to tell you who you can and cannot associate with; that choice is yours alone.

We are focused on providing a place where people can feel comfortable and as though they are more than just a name on the roster. We want everyone to feel like family.
We are very LGBTQ+ affirmative and do not tolerate any sort of derogatory words, comments, bigotry etc. toward anyone regardless of nationality, race, religious beliefs, gender identity or sexuality. Anyone violating that policy is subject to immediate removal, no questions asked. We also do our best to accommodate everyone's varying needs whether they have a mental or physical disorder/illness going on.

Ok, you guys sound cool so far. What do I have to do to join?
For more information, and to take the next step in joining us, please visit our [Recruitment Listing](https://tinyurl.com/y3ftq2ge) and [Guild Website](https://www.thegryphonsaerie.com).

In order to maintain our "quality vs. quantity" aspect and help build the family-like atmosphere of the guild, we do require an application to be submitted on our forums. This application asks only for basic information to help us try to organize things to fit around everyone's schedules and needs and takes just a few minutes.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me a note here or contact either myself, sonofall.6757, BoopSanders.6025, or Miggsy.9431 in game and we'll do our best to answer them.

Edited by AriaSilverfyre.8702

Hello! If you're still looking for your forever GW2 home, look no further than PCS. We are part of a multigame social community. https://www.pegasuscommand.com

We are a small growing GW2 guild providing everything you're looking for. Friendly, helpful guild members. PvE centric, guild focused. We are nothing without our members. Please feel free to check out the website and if you like what you see, contact me in game. We would love to have you join our growing family. 

Sincerely, Thunder-Game Commander GW2