My full list of proposed EoD pet changes.

MagicalLeaf.1307

White Tiger:

• Damage from shadowstep needs to be instant, by the time the tiger engages fully, the enemy can just walk towards you and then the tiger is soft locked in a location 15 feet away from you as the enemy charges towards you. 

• This can be done by already having the tiger in a charging stance before disappearing so when it appears at the target location it instantly deals damage. 

Wallow:

•In my opinion this pet doesn't need many changes, it has a decent charge/defiance break and is pretty tanky. 

Siege Turtle:

• Melee abilities should be scrapped. Should be turned into a full ranged supporting pet. 

• Projectile needs to lock on in PvE and then be faster in PvP but not lock on. 

• Projectile should be a direct shot not a mortar style ability

• Slam ability should be replaced with a long shot "Jade field ability" similar to engineer pistol 5 where it just deals some defiance-bar damage, cripples/slows enemies in the field.

• Bite should be replaced with the Mechanist Mech removed siphon ability to allow it to have regenerative ability 

• Hunker down remains the same

Phoenix: 

• f2 should be targeted similar to mechanist ultimate. 

• Wing attack needs a smoother animation as it can get locked out very easily 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Feel like they need to rework the archetypes too:

Tiger - Ferocious

Wallow - Supportive

Phoenix - Versatile

Turtle - Stout

For SB pet skill changes...

Tiger:

Furious Pounce replaces Maul as SB F2

Wallow:

Maul Replaces Vampiric Bite as SB F1

Phoenix: 

Dash Replaces Wicked Bite as SB F1

Turtle:

Slam replaces Snap as SB F2

Edited by Gotejjeken.1267
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/30/2022 at 2:59 PM, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

Feel like they need to rework the archetypes too:

Tiger - Ferocious

Wallow - Supportive

Phoenix - Versatile

Turtle - Stout

Phoenix is fine as a ferocious pet. Gives soulbeast a little wiggle room too- do you need a bunch more CC? Go deer. Do you need no extra CC? Go red moa. Do you need a mix of quick damage and CC? Phoenix works.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, RainbowTurtle.3542 said:

Phoenix is fine as a ferocious pet. Gives soulbeast a little wiggle room too- do you need a bunch more CC? Go deer. Do you need no extra CC? Go red moa. Do you need a mix of quick damage and CC? Phoenix works.

I guess competitively I put versatile above ferocious in terms of useability, so I like my CC pets to be versatile for Prelude Lash. 

Also, if Tiger is switched ferocious the possibility of canceling the phase into Worldy Impact is there--I feel like that works best to keep people guessing.   

• Haha 2

On 4/4/2022 at 6:09 PM, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

I guess competitively I put versatile above ferocious in terms of useability, so I like my CC pets to be versatile for Prelude Lash. 

Also, if Tiger is switched ferocious the possibility of canceling the phase into Worldy Impact is there--I feel like that works best to keep people guessing.   

In a pve scenario (and honestly any scenario but pve is where this stuff matters most) ferocious is infinitely better than versatile. As a soulbeast if you really need CC there is a better option than taking a versatile pet- rock gazelle merge gives you 2 more heavy hitting cc skills without giving up the ferocious stat boost.