Raid LFG and raidhub map chat

Zzik.5873

Raid lfg and raidhub map chat aint welcoming at all for new player. Nobody let me join and nobody invite... So you dont want new blood? Im not even a noob I did all icb and eod strike, I clear dragons end meta and even frac 100 cm. Yet nobody let me in... 😞

Sad... I play on NA

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Now i wonder what you where doing when you also talk about the raidhub map chat. Did you search for newbee-raids? Training-raids, no li raids, ect?

When you really  did 100cm you should know how it works to find a group when your a newbee in content.

I mean when you really did all this, and this is not some sort of troll-post the way its written.

Edited by Fuchslein.8639
  • Like 1
  • Confused 3

Its really not some troll. In strike I just up in or create a lfg, I know how to command. In raid nobody let me join and when I create a squad/gr, nobody join. Fractal have a clear entry point for new player. Just do fractal level 1 and grind to level 100. Why for raid are we expect to go outside the game to form a group? None of the other end game content need that? I always see raider complaining they dont have update, but they seem to push again new player wich let to a dying game mode and those not developped. I understand if ypure a total noob and dont know how to dodge but kitten, even veteran like myself (just new to raid or try to enter at least) dont seem really welcome.

• Like 3
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Makuragee.3058 said:

Its really not some troll. In strike I just up in or create a lfg, I know how to command. In raid nobody let me join and when I create a squad/gr, nobody join. Fractal have a clear entry point for new player. Just do fractal level 1 and grind to level 100. Why for raid are we expect to go outside the game to form a group? None of the other end game content need that? I always see raider complaining they dont have update, but they seem to push again new player wich let to a dying game mode and those not developped. I understand if ypure a total noob and dont know how to dodge but kitten, even veteran like myself (just new to raid or try to enter at least) dont seem really welcome.

Sorry, but your'e just complaining but not tell the full story.
Another question which you probaly will ignore, but how often did you CM's and how did you start CM's?

100cm(when we are talking about sunqua and not the old 100cm) is for me personally harder then every Raid-Wing because there is so much going on and i don't know one person who just jumped straight into this without any bg-info or a training-group.

And as other's and i myself have asked, what did you search for, what did you write in your'e lfg? I never had problems starting to raid last year via LFG, i just joined No LI groups or trainings groups and most of the time w1 und 4 where no problem, as i made my new account. If you where EU i could invite you to a really good raiding-guild which has trainings, but mostly groups who just want to have fun and do there weekly clears.
But as i said, you don't have to interact with people at all, first half year i raided mostly with pugs and said nothing more then hey and my class, when i joined a group. Justn like Strikes and Fractals. Of course, when you do this, you need to know the Raid-boss you are taking down.

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

On 3/31/2022 at 2:19 PM, Makuragee.3058 said:

How you describe your lfg listing?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1