Jump to content
  • Sign Up

Turtles are broken


Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, Turial.1293 said:

No no, the mount is fine. I mean this Juvenile Siege Turtle... Why is it 'terrestrial' and not 'amphibious'? This is clearly a glaring oversight on what is otherwise a stellar pet.

So some young turtles have aquaphobia...you gonna hold that against them? Haven't they suffered enough?!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Turial.1293 said:

No no, the mount is fine. I mean this Juvenile Siege Turtle... Why is it 'terrestrial' and not 'amphibious'? This is clearly a glaring oversight on what is otherwise a stellar pet.

Aren't siege turtles technically tortoises?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Siege Turtle mount walks on the floor of bodies of water, it can't swim.

What would the pet do when you are underwater but nowhere near to floor? It can't swim and the boosters can't keep it afloat for long.

Edited by Fueki.4753
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/2/2022 at 5:16 PM, Fueki.4753 said:

The Siege Turtle mount walks on the floor of bodies of water, it can't swim.

What would the pet do when you are underwater but nowhere near to floor? It can't swim and the boosters can't keep it afloat for long.

Real turtles swim in the ocean and don't weigh 20,000kg so I would gather a juvenile is much lighter. Besides it doesn't have to make sense.

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Turial.1293 said:

Real turtles swim in the ocean and don't weigh 20,000kg so I would gather a juvenile is much lighter. Besides it doesn't have to make sense.

And if you look at actual swimming turtles, you'd notice that they are closer to the Shell Surfer Skimmer skin than they are to the Siege Tortoise.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Fueki.4753 said:

And if you look at actual swimming turtles, you'd notice that they are closer to the Shell Surfer Skimmer skin than they are to the Siege Tortoise.

And this is a game where turtles (who look like tortoises) can wear cannons and fly. I think we can let realism away with this one.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Fueki.4753 said:

And if you look at actual swimming turtles, you'd notice that they are closer to the Shell Surfer Skimmer skin than they are to the Siege Tortoise.

Box turtles swim. Not as well as, say, sea turtles, but they do. There's even a box turtle known as the "aquatic box turtle" that spends most of its time in water.

 

 

Edited by Gibson.4036
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...