Quartz is still bugged in Dragon's End.

The march 15th update did not fix Quartz nodes in Dragon's End properly. It's been over two weeks and I've only ever seen a partially hidden one.

Here is the only node I ever see every day for weeks now (middle of screenshot). I see no other nodes in that whole area. Since the only node I ever see is under the terrain, I assume they are all under the terrain now for me. The update fix probably is a client side thing that is causing inconsistencies now with the nodes.

TvEhNta.jpg (1920×1080) (imgur.com)

Edited by Redfeather.6401

I noticed it as well and did try a few times to see if there is a hidden tunnel or cave somewhere. Took screenshots and meant to ask on forum but never got around to it.

The 2 circled nodes are behind the rock walls underwater. The position is roughly 5,000 units below the surface, and as can be seen, 2,265 units away. One of the nodes close by, not shown in the screenshot, is under the rock but can be mined.

https://imgur.com/a/6ingoly

Edited by Silent.6137
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Silent.6137 said:

I noticed it as well and did try a few times to see if there is a hidden tunnel or cave somewhere. Took screenshots and meant to ask on forum but never got around to it.

The 2 circled nodes are behind the rock walls underwater. The position is roughly 5,000 units below the surface, and as can be seen, 2,265 units away. One of the nodes close by, not shown in the screenshot, is under the rock but can be mined.

https://imgur.com/a/6ingoly

When I first went there on EoD release there was possibly 4 or 5 quartz in total in that area. I think they are all under the mesh now and out of reach. Not everyone I talk to has this issue. I don't understand how nodes can be under mesh for me and others but not everyone if they are all telling the truth. I don't know what to make of all this.

8 hours ago, Silent.6137 said:

Can't recall how many nodes there are. Think there are about 6 with only the 2 that are shown above, that can't be mined. Had no problems with the rest.

I only see one. The rest appear to be underground. March 15th update didn't fix it properly.