Soo-Won possibly bugged since the last batch of changes to The Battle for the Jade Sea

I can confirm, we didn't get a single one of these 4 mechanics during our run. These mechanics being usually very common, it can't possibly just be a huge stroke of luck and is much more likely to be a bug or an unintended side-effect of the last tweaks from yesterday.

• Thanks 2

Completed the DE meta twice yesterday. The first, she switched sides one time. The second she seemingly wouldn't stop switching, one of those fights where you just get sick of running across the platform. Both had whirlpools and bubbles, especially when we burned to phase instead of kicking her tail.

• Thanks 2

Just did the Meta. Unbelievable amount of switching sides and all other mechanics seemed overly amplified compared to most I've done in the last few days. Who knows, maybe I've just been lucky. We also had, if I recall correctly, about 6-8 Thorn Hearts up during the impact site phases. I don't know if that's normal but it was almost impossible to stay on our feet with everything else thrashing us.

• Thanks 3

Was just in the meta, lost by 1%. Switched 4 times in the last phase and we had a tail to kill in the last minute. Not sure if this is an RNG thing or not but she did not switch this much in a fight when I completed the meta in the first weed of EOD release. 

• Thanks 2