Major Props to Design Team on SAB Skins

Legend of Rogue.5394

With a lot of issues we can complain about,  I want to give a huge shout out for the rewards system that went into the new hardlight skins. I like the tokens and being rewarded for completing the SAB W1 and 2, I also love the addition of the Super Loot Boxes, Very easy to obtain and make some extra cash and after opening (random chance) 25 boxes I received 3 skins. the Super Sword, Staff and Shield. 

More than that I absolutely LOVE the looks of the Hardlight Weapons. IN my opinion some of the best skins we have gotten in the last 9 years and I also think they are better than most legendary weapons. The haze they leave when swinging or running with them out looks amazing. The attention to detail on the Dagger, Shield, Staff, sword look amazing. I also think the Rifle skin is extremely cool. I hope we get other colors in the next updates, I think adding a blue, green, or maybe a metalic look would be amazing. Also I think one day it would be cool to dye our own weapons but for now 10/10 on the Hardlight looks and animations. Not to much at all!

Edited by Legend of Rogue.5394
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Legend of Rogue.5394 said:

I also love the addition of the Super Loot Boxes, Very easy to obtain and make some extra cash and after opening (random chance) 25 boxes I received 3 skins.

Well, I am on the other hand really disapointed that it is RNG. I do it all every day and I saw 0 skins so far. I really like these skins and outside of buying tham on tp not much I can do to beat RNG... But I agree that the design is nice indeed.