What's the funniest story you have about GW2?

Best I can think of is finally getting commander tag for 100G and one of the earliest times I used it, before gliding existed, I had a big zerg following me and I went up to the top of a cliff to get a good view of the distance and for some reason the entire squad ran past me and all died like lemmings. I always watched the ledges after that if people're following o.o

I also don't think anything made me laugh more in this game than the absolute chaos of "Obsidian Sanctum" back when it was really popular and swarming with players and "Banish" on Guardian Hammer being the most hilarious skill in the game. I would patrol it often trying to help PvEers fight their way through griefers and knocking someone 1000 miles off the top of it with my hammer was always entertaining. I think I got all my SAB training early on from that place.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I probably have other stories that will come to mind, but the post above about Meanwhile in AB makes me remember pretty darn early in the game, in Divinity's Reach.  I was hanging around somewhere on the perimeter ring when Velma said "Jinkies, I can't find my glasses!" and yep, it was Velma, and there was a ghost menacing her she couldn't see, and that led me to the whole Scooby gang in Rurikton where the baddie was unmasked and the gang headed into the tavern for pizza.  The cosplay and naming was impeccable.  I have a series of screenshots but no good way to share them here, I fear, at least not at 1 am when I need to get to bed.

• Like 1