Bug in the End of the Celestial Ministry achievement?

Was doing the achievement and got to the point where I had to talk to Suyin.  Once I finished talking to her, I had to disrupt the Brotherhood.  I thought it was just the 3 who were nearby.  I didn't expect to get mobbed so no matter what I tried, I kept getting overrun so I figured I'd come back with some friends, another day, but when I did come back, the Brotherhood didn't try to mob me nor could I talk to Suyin again.  I guess she still needed to be impressed.  How the heck do I move forward?  If I attack the Brotherhood again, it's never the big mob again and no matter how many I kill, I can't seem to get Suyin to talk to me again.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This is only a walk through for when nothing wrong happens.  I'm at the point where I meet up with Suyin, I've talked to her and attacked the Brotherhood but was overrun.  There was no way to finish this so I logged out and came in the next day.  Now it seems like the progression is screwed up and I'd like to know how to get it going again.  I guess I'll need to write a ticket.

47 minutes ago, Alduina.9523 said:

This is only a walk through for when nothing wrong happens.  I'm at the point where I meet up with Suyin, I've talked to her and attacked the Brotherhood but was overrun.  There was no way to finish this so I logged out and came in the next day.  Now it seems like the progression is screwed up and I'd like to know how to get it going again.  I guess I'll need to write a ticket.

Did you do this?  Complete 4 events involving the Jade Brotherhood in New Kaineng City.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Arborstone_(achievements)#achievement6319

#10 https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/The_End_of_the_Celestial_Ministry