Achievement/Collection: A Guardian Once More

I have unlocked said collection but can't  really start it.

Wiki says: "A Guardian Once More is an achievement you can start by interacting with a Weathered Book on the second floor of Arborstone in the library, near Researcher Hui. To start this achievement you need to have the Entertaining Amenities mastery."  - check and check - have all masteries maxed.

For the first step, the inGame Hint says: "Find the author of "The Disappearance of Zunraa" at a shrine near the location written within."

From Wiki: "Talk to Kang Hyesoon. She can be found praying at several different locations at or near Valor Shrine." - thats where my problems start...

I found the lady and tried to talk to her - she asks me if she can help (or something similar) and my character answers "Nevermind, I'll be on my way" - and it's the only answer my character can give, there's no other choices.

I have tried to talk to Kang on all locations where she prays, with characters which finished the story, characters which didn't finish the story and with a character who didnt even start the story. I have also tried on different maps/instances, different days - you never know, it might be a small bug which was fixed at a certaint point.

Nothing seems to help.

Did anyone have similar issues with this collection? Am i missing something?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Chay.7852
  • Sad 1