Bladesworn OW/Story build

Eliam.3716

As a followup suggestion to the above post if you're not running Discipline, a 25% Movement Speed rune would be useful.

On a budget Superior Rune of the Traveler is fairly cheap, but Superior Rune of Fireworks and Superior Rune of Surging are slightly better options.

I know there are mounts but sometimes you just want to skip certain enemies or disengage certain fights, you will find the additional mobility useful.

3 hours ago, eXruina.4956 said:

As a followup suggestion to the above post if you're not running Discipline, a 25% Movement Speed rune would be useful.

On a budget Superior Rune of the Traveler is fairly cheap, but Superior Rune of Fireworks and Superior Rune of Surging are slightly better options.

I know there are mounts but sometimes you just want to skip certain enemies or disengage certain fights, you will find the additional mobility useful.

That or take the first middle trait in BSW for swiftness.

21 hours ago, Eliam.3716 said:

What is a good OW Bladesworn build to take through EoD story, prefer more tanky/sustain then not.

Thanks

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PKAFcUFbYZpMVGFDj5ij2UdUF-zxQYhonzcHU2g0MEiUBVSA1LTPC-e

I tried to make it as easy to gear as possible. Just use Flow stab for Adrenaline and spam dragon slash off CD. 

Edited by Jzaku.9765
  • Like 1

I was helping a friend try out a brand new 80 warrior into bladesworn in Soldier's gear, so I recommended a STR/Arms/BSw, ferocity signet spammer build,  28k hp with good toughness and high power. 

Told him to spam pistol and Gunsaber for 10 stacks of fierce as fire, spam signets (except signet of rage) even out of combat for 5 signet stacks, to always heal first before DT(peak performance), with no food or outside buffs, he was getting almost 70k DT Force crits, then just kite and spam skills when DT is on cooldown, didn't really matter if he's hitting anything, only attack when DT is up hahaha.  It made him very happy 1 shotting Hero point enemies.

The dolyak signet helps him not get interrupted, basically zero investment, absolute starter,  tanky Soldier's Bladesworn.

I tried a full valkyrie OW version and DT Force hits for almost 100k without any outside buffs or foods.

EDIT: It's weird that BSw doesn't get gunsaber use upon unlocking the first Bsw Talent, only pistol use...

Edited by CaffeeCup.5742