Mind Shock

BobbyT.7192

2 hours ago, ASP.8093 said:

Yup. It's not quite that my own stuff confuses me, it's that I keep thinking "what if it's hiding some other animation that will kill me!?!?"

I could use a clear circle like other skills but a lot of the filler in Specter circles is so dense and dark you kind of miss the character animations which are actually pretty good. I'd like a clear indicator of radius but then more of the effects to go into making the character animations more epic or artistic, which I think would do better in letting your teammates know what you're game plan is at a glance or in their peripheral. 

8 hours ago, kash.9213 said:

I could use a clear circle like other skills but a lot of the filler in Specter circles is so dense and dark you kind of miss the character animations which are actually pretty good. I'd like a clear indicator of radius but then more of the effects to go into making the character animations more epic or artistic, which I think would do better in letting your teammates know what you're game plan is at a glance or in their peripheral. 

For the wells, if they made the circle itself more simple/abstract but then darkened up the various little ghosts it spawns a touch, I figure that would look pretty good.

I've done this in strikes more than I'd like to admit. My brain starts to shut down when there's so much visual spam. I see an expanding orange circle and freak out because I'm thinking I got targeted for a mechanic and try to kite off the group. I always feel so dumb when it happens. 😅

• Haha 1

On 4/12/2022 at 6:51 AM, ASP.8093 said:

"what if it's hiding some other animation that will kill me!?!?"

Literally today I was doing the Kaineng strike mission and the Mind Shock yellow circle kept covering up Li's direction indicators (they're nearly the same color) which is very annoying to say the least.

• 2 weeks later...