New things you've learned or done by going for the big Return to... achievement

I learned about showing item names all the time. Game changer. So many things I used to miss that I pick up now. It feels a little like cheesing the exploration aspect of the game sometimes, but that was never something I engaged with much the default way and it doesn't impact anyone else, so... shrug.

You can do it in about a week if you grind hard. I thought it would take 3 months so i really didn't want to try. but turns out i did most of it in 3 days. They really stretched that content out. 😞 I had started a bit already in the summer but quit and played ESO instead. I thought the return thig was just for last summer, but i was surprised to find out it continued into the fall.  😞 I think i only had Silverwastes part 1 done when i started the grind after other guildies completed the journey.

Edited by Kelly.7019

did we start with season 2? what ever thsoe stories were, were awfully long. very tedious 😞 hated them! it got better as the seasons progressed but the end they were a decent short length and seemed to be written better. but i still don't rememeber them since all i've ever wanted for story is a FFWD button to get to the combat.

like in other mmos you can skip past all the dialogue and GET TO THE POINT but not in this game, you are forced to suffer.

Edited by Kelly.7019