Beetle Racing in EoD on the Isle? The Dragon! GDT (Green Dragon Tavern) Raceway.

How is everyone enjoying it so far?

Here are some of our decorations on Fergusons Crossing. EoD expac, Guild Hall on the Isle.

• (The Dragon!) Green Dragon Tavern (GDT)

Many of the track ideas gotten from watching vids by RACE and DRFT and speaking to them:

• Beetle League Racing Team [RACE]  and Tyria Drift [DRFT).

Edited by Dyers.1567
  • Like 5
  • Dyers.1567 changed the title to Beetle Racing in EoD on the Isle? The Dragon! GDT (Green Dragon Tavern) Raceway.
Posted (edited)

That start of double bass at the long left drift with the solo break. Hell ya. lol

Sharing the love and a little advertising for RACE and DRFT for the help. 👍😎

2nd vid I did a couple days ago because of my modifying the track. You were really hauling butt on the track today. 😲

Edited by Dyers.1567
  • Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Hardstuck Drift Masters: A Beetle Racing Tournament! I really enjoy watching these racing videos.

Some of the racing and some of the results.

Edited by Dyers.1567
  • Like 2
On 5/14/2022 at 9:50 AM, Ronin.4501 said:

Awesome track!! Watching this really makes me miss racing with you all...but I'm just not good at the perma-drifting.

Join Race or DRFT again and have at it! No need to give all your fun time to racing. I'm not good at it either yet but still having fun. 😃

• Like 1
On 5/17/2022 at 2:23 PM, Dyers.1567 said:

Join Race or DRFT again and have at it! No need to give all your fun time to racing. I'm not good at it either yet but still having fun. 😃

Sadly at this time I'm all maxed out on guilds, but I have run with either DRFT or Race (my apologies for being unable to recall which!!) when they were practicing for the open map races in the EoD maps (I only got to take part in the EW/DE portion) a few weeks back.  But I'll try to follow the Discord more closely, and by all means, if there's another tournament coming up, please do post about it here on the forums as well!