4th espec wants and desires?

Kheron.9062

I want a viable pve rev power spec without the majority of its rotation consisting of upkeep + aa or relying on a big hitbox to be useable.

Also dps centered legend for a change instead of 3 support elite legends so far. even shiro is 1/5 dps with rest being utility or garbage.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Nephalem.8921 said:

I want a viable pve rev power spec without the majority of its rotation consisting of upkeep + aa or relying on a big hitbox to be useable.

Also dps centered legend for a change instead of 3 support elite legends so far. even shiro is 1/5 dps with rest being utility or garbage.

That's what the alliance was suposed to be...  guess u need healin power stats for some Victor skills get better ahahah, Victor  should be defense utils for caster, not support boons nor heals that scales with healinpwoer lol....

Edited by Aeolus.3615

4 hours ago, Dawanarth.4601 said:

Vindi is quite a good dps if you stay in Amercherous

And it's better to not have 5 dps ability and rather have some survivability on the skill

While the Dps come from Weapon Skill

If you call untamed decent dps then yea, vindicator is good dps aswell...

Some long bow or rifle theme build based on hunters legend, with ability to have a mist-based pet maybe... 

As far we have a sturdy tank, a 2h melee sword master, a agile bowman. So for really different gameplay it should be either caster or some kind of pet option. 

• Confused 3

2 hours ago, Rhingeim.3974 said:

Some long bow or rifle theme build based on hunters legend, with ability to have a mist-based pet maybe... 

As far we have a sturdy tank, a 2h melee sword master, a agile bowman. So for really different gameplay it should be either caster or some kind of pet option. 

So you just want Ranger ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dawanarth.4601 said:

So you just want Ranger ?

Not quite. I don't have much experience with ranger, playing occasionaly with one, but I was thinking more into necromancer type of things. 

Something between necromancer and new mechanist. I like that mechanist can build it's minion into various options, and also like necromancer's minion active skills which give them some additional uses. 

And my idea is also based on weapons type that Revenant can't use yet. As far as remember, from ranged options it's pistol, rifle and long bow. 

6 minutes ago, Rhingeim.3974 said:

Not quite. I don't have much experience with ranger, playing occasionaly with one, but I was thinking more into necromancer type of things. 

Something between necromancer and new mechanist. I like that mechanist can build it's minion into various options, and also like necromancer's minion active skills which give them some additional uses. 

And my idea is also based on weapons type that Revenant can't use yet. As far as remember, from ranged options it's pistol, rifle and long bow. 

Sounds like something that could be a necromancer elite spec. Life force powered super-minion.

Sceptre is also open, and that's without considering thrown MH axe and daggers.

these are the legends we got: Luxon/Kurzick(factions), Mallyx(nightfall), Shiro(factions), Ventari(Prophecies), Jalis(Prophecies), Glint(Prophecies+EotN). What's missing is Lich, King Adelbern, Abbadon. I know I ignored renegade as the legend is more tied to gw2 than gw1 lorewise. I don't expect Abbadon as we got Mallyx for that. King Adelbern would be intersting as he was a warrior. For Lich it would need to be different to the lichform we currently have. there is also the option of duncan the black. But doubt it as we no longer got retaliation ingame to make it work. 

The fact is winner write the story, that “s all.. 

Information war is one kind of current status we now face. It is tactic.

back to topic

i rethink about snaff but use theme of Mesmer mix with engineer . 
like using automata to attack and when it broke , it will self detonate and give condition effect to foes

so it can use for attack , condi or boon runner. 

I want to add one skill for fun

F5 peaceful souvenir 

self sacrifice by detonate own and deal damage around self

Ignore defense 

fix damage dealing equal to 65% of max hp

launch 500 

Radius 300

energy 20

cd 120 sec 

Suit for WvW as kamikaze attack

Edited by Thon.3780
Add more content