how to njoy game

I've seen a thief run to far for decap and leave one tick left on the node before fully decapping it. Then he ran off for a 2v2...which he didn't even win! Lol

So yeah... Enjoy the game by not playing. 

Or, if you have the mobility, decap the node and quickly get the kitten out of there! I can count so many lost games where the team fully dominates first mid fight. Then three go far to contest the node, just to lose the next team fight there and suddenly the whole map over run. 

TLDR: gold players, learn proper rotations

5 hours ago, Stallic.2397 said:

I've seen a thief run to far for decap and leave one tick left on the node before fully decapping it. Then he ran off for a 2v2...which he didn't even win! Lol

So yeah... Enjoy the game by not playing. 

Or, if you have the mobility, decap the node and quickly get the kitten out of there! I can count so many lost games where the team fully dominates first mid fight. Then three go far to contest the node, just to lose the next team fight there and suddenly the whole map over run. 

Well at least he tried decaping, i either get "teamfight" thieves/random roamer that do the Hover around the fight move and deal 0 damage or i get top 100 thief and i just need to hold the node im on, there is no inbetween.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Stallic.2397 said:

this happens so often lately that it feels like I’d almost rather lose the initial team fight at mid because it seems that whoever wins that first team fight will lose the match as long as there isn’t a couple of babies who /afk after that first team fight loss. 

I can think of more than a couple matches where we lost the initial team fight only to come back and win by 200-300 points because half their team goes far and dies to everyone respawning and then they can’t recover from that snowball. 

• Like 1