It's time & past time for the other SAB worlds.

Narrrz.7532

It's been something like 8 years since the release of world 2. Maybe going for all four worlds is pushing it, but the SAB festival is v. popular, and both of the SAB initial releases were wildly so, too. Expanding upon the game mode, even jsut for the next festival occurence, is not a bad allocation of resources, especially having just put out a new expansion. The continuation of the main story can wait a while, especially since, of necessity, it needs to go in a whole new direction now that we have no dragons left to slay.

I realise the people initially responsible for the adventure box are mostly/all no longer with the company, but that could make it a great opportunity. We have all played these six levels over and over until death has long since parted ways with us all - a fresh take on the material could be just the thing. And i don't know about the rest of you, but "excellence" and "Masters in applied jumping" sound pretty kitten enticing to me.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 6

34 minutes ago, Jukhy.2431 said:

Mayhaps it's in the works since there's this new dialogue for Moto in Rata Sum: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Moto#Dialogue

Player: I'm really hoping for a new level one year.
Moto: I know that waiting can be hard, but I want you and other fans of the Box to know that I'm striving to meet those hopes!
Player: Thanks, Moto! I'll keep believing.

I'm hopeful for this!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Jukhy.2431 said:

Mayhaps it's in the works since there's this new dialogue for Moto in Rata Sum: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Moto#Dialogue

Moto: I know that waiting can be hard, but I want you and other fans of the Box to know that I'm striving to meet those hopes!

So it's "on the table"

• Confused 1

On 4/19/2022 at 8:48 AM, Jukhy.2431 said:

I could swear I already saw this dialogue last year.

• Confused 1

On 4/21/2022 at 1:10 AM, DaFishBob.6518 said:

I could swear I already saw this dialogue last year.

The previous dialog was kinda similar with Moto stating he "squished some bugs here and there" but that was all he said since the reintroduction of SAB with the Super Adventure Festival (2016 or so). The "new level" dialog is new this year.

If nothing happens in the next 2 years... I'm gonna go build my own SAB... with bumblepugs and Miyas... in fact... forget the bumblepugs...  /jk

Edited by Ray Koopa.2354

• 1 month later...

You know what i'd like to see, forget a SAB world  during the SAB i'd like to see an Open world map appear with mobs, events and champions  but in the sab style located some where in the world. Maybe its a future or part of a future lw map reformatted.  might be fun to explore and run around in a non instanced environment.

Edited by Kelly.7019
  • Confused 1