Arborstone PvP Arena - small changes big impact.

Hello dear Gamers and Anet. 

Since a while I wished a place where you can play pvp but with pve stats (not like wvw). And we finally got it, the little Arena in arborstone is pretty cool, but these little changes, would make out of a cool arena, a great arena. 

Listen... 

- let us changes the builds while we are in the watching mode (would be super nice) 

- a group "mode" that you and your group mates are not dealing "friendly fire" 

- the probably biggest thing, advertise it a bit, I was yesterday playing the whole day in the arena and was advertising it in the map chat, half of the playerbase didn't even know that there is an Arena. Give the players an information or make there a little event to show the people that therr is something. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

There are 2 major issues with this arena that have to be addressed:

1. The NPCs need to stop spawning, they are disturbing 1v1s.

2. It is called an Activity, it should act like one in a way that people are grouped together from diffrent arborstone map instances like all other adventures work aswell (keg brawl, crab toss, etc.). Otherwise you can only play against people from your current map instance and are not going to find enough participants, because the arena will seem empty even though 10 diffrent people sit in 10 diffrent map instances waiting for someone to join.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Sniper.5961 said:

There are 2 major issues with this arena that have to be addressed:

1. The NPCs need to stop spawning, they are disturbing 1v1s.

2. It is called an Activity, it should act like one in a way that people are grouped together from diffrent arborstone map instances like all other adventures work aswell (keg brawl, crab toss, etc.). Otherwise you can only play against people from your current map instance and are not going to find enough participants, because the arena will seem empty even though 10 diffrent people sit in 10 diffrent map instances waiting for someone to join.

I mostly full agree with you, especially the second part. 

They should stop the npc spawn when at least 2 players are in the arena

Bonus suggestion, take the pvp npc's they would fit perfectly in there too

5 minutes ago, Avatar.3568 said:

I mostly full agree with you, especially the second part. 

They should stop the npc spawn when at least 2 players are in the arena

Bonus suggestion, take the pvp npc's they would fit perfectly in there too

ok, if no one is in there, practice npcs could spawn, bonus points for increasing difficulty. Btw if you are EU we can duel in there or in the guild arena. Just whisper me.

• Like 1