People Say Mesmer aint OP- here is a screenshot after playing mesmer for 20 min

AusarViled.7106

3 minutes ago, Tulkas.2576 said:

Virtuoso is definitely not weak and it’s a total pita to 1v1. 
Perhaps at higher ratings it’s abilities are too telegraphed or it’s strengths are easily countered idk, I feel it’s a bit underrated tbh. 

An unchecked virtuoso can hard carry a match. Its honestly a good pick vs certain comps. It wont ever make it to monthly ATs with how slow it is though

• Like 3

16 hours ago, AusarViled.7106 said:

https://imgur.com/3ipjXP7

Just wanted to show that mesmer is horrible busted, knowing that a player who has never done mesmer pvp can basically do this. Fix the balancing pls ArenaNet

it's not op it's just easy to play, but if the enemy team understand how to play against a virtuoso (which is really not hard) ur gonna be useless

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, AusarViled.7106 said:

https://imgur.com/3ipjXP7

Just wanted to show that mesmer is horrible busted, knowing that a player who has never done mesmer pvp can basically do this. Fix the balancing pls ArenaNet

Did you really post a screenshot where you had useless teammates and got absolutely blasted? You were the best of the worst.....

i was playing core Ele the other day and my team was... atrocious...  i had all the MVP´s..  

Conclusion: People say Core ele aint op, here is a screenshot after playing Ele for 20 minutes!🤡

Atleast show some statistics with Damage/Kills/Deaths and such.... The screenshot just tells me that your teammates were dogtier.

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

I wouldn't say its busted, but I am surprised people sleep on virtuoso given that it's leaned pretty far into duelist spec, which has been a pain point for mesmers for a while given their weakness to thieves. 

I wish they'd use that balancing direction across the board personally. 

Mirage is better at dueling (and roaming and teamfighting for that matter)

Edited by agrippastrilemma.8741
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, FrownyClown.8402 said:

An unchecked virtuoso can hard carry a match. Its honestly a good pick vs certain comps. It wont ever make it to monthly ATs with how slow it is though

The Queue Meta is kinda bad for it, you get 4 roamers per team from the matchmaker and the spec is good in 1v1 2v2 skirmishes, but we have mobility creep and everyone is on hit and run spec and you stand out like snot in there with your slow duelist kitten. You ether bunker or roam now the inbetween specs like this one are on a timer, while everyone else sustains or resets constantly.

Since everyone is big ego carry roamer , you got to play sidenodes or teamfighter to  activate the usefulness of your teammates, the issue most of the are bad at using the mobility they have for rotations and they are bad at doing damage, so if you play virtuoso you will be constantly outnumbered. Sidenoding generally terrible in queues these days since you just dice roll the games, you just  can't influence much of the fights if your Roamer GOD team actually sucks. 

• Like 2

It feels really week in comparison to other specs, i feel even core thief is more useful for team play. The way i managed to out-dps everyone is by running like a little sissy. I would bait out their burst, dodge it, damage, dodge, while waiting for my stamina to return i would use the immorality ability [recharge], and spam F4. It let me fight basically 3v1 against certain builds, those spinning blades do major damage [something like 400 per blade per spin]. Then using confusion. 

13 hours ago, AliamRationem.5172 said:

I think the 1-button 20+ confusion stack is a little out of control, if we're being honest.  It just looks like they didn't properly account for the differences between having a maximum of 3 clones vs. 5 blades with certain traits.

You mean how extremely telegraphed it is and anyone who gets hit by it deserves to get it, there is like 2 chances for you to look, the initial cast then the actual projectiles lol. 

The graphics for that shatter in particular is so outrageously large.

Edited by Salt Mode.3780
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, AusarViled.7106 said:

There has been some people accusing me of faking the score. I have done a match on my mesmer, and have provided a new picture. The score is not bad. 

Yes you can deal with it fairly easily, but it seems that it is no WHERE near the D tier people put this spec in. 

https://imgur.com/pEnCpSM

W000000WWWW!!!! a complete pushover game and you had MVP-Most damage with 170k!!!!!! w0000wwww so overpowered!!!!

xDDDD Yesterday i started playing Dragonhunter. I played 4 ranked games. In every game i was getting between 350k-450k Damage.... Never played Guardian...  almost 4x of your Damage... and you claiming its op xDDD....      just letting you know.... 

If you want to prove anything you kinda have to record gameplay. Just showing some statistics doesnt prove anything. Especially if you show bad examples like the last 2.

I dont want to burst your bubble... but Virtuoso is simply not that strong. Its kind of a noobstomper with the confustacking. But if you simply dont press a button for 3 seconds, or just simply dodge the telegraphed burst all together... Virtuoso suddenly becomes pretty.... bad.

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1