Aetherblade CM Bugs/Skips

I have heard that you can /gg the green mechanic to make it resolve without killing any players (I have not confirmed this myself) - if this is true, it should be fixed. Anet should be proactive about patching work-arounds to mechanics, especially in these new strike CMs.

Edited by Exonfang.6784
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Kantharr.2308 said:

I found a bug where if you fail to break the first Echo Scarlet CC within her first aoe attack she will not get the stunned/exposed debuff and will go straight to the shockwave attack.

I spent 3 hours yesterday with my group to get the CM and in every try we didn't get Exposed/Stunned on the first Breakbar. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Duos.3217 said:

I spent 3 hours yesterday with my group to get the CM and in every try we didn't get Exposed/Stunned on the first Breakbar. 

Yeah, I actually noticed that it's the same on her other attacks where if you don't break the CC quick enough during her first attack of the rotation. Here is an example of what I mean:

First AOE attack: Group doesn't break CC.

Second AOE attack: Group breaks CC but she doesn't get Stunned/Exposed and quickly switches to her Shockwave attack.

Fight lasts long enough for her next CC bar to appear and she just started her Shockwave attack...

First Shockwave attack: Group doesn't break CC.

Second Shockwave attack: Group breaks CC but she doesn't get Stunned/Exposed and quickly switches to her AOE attack.

So this issue we found seems to just be related to when the group breaks the bar on Echo Scarlet in general. If they fix this CC issue then the group's DPS should get a little bit higher.