PvP (1VS1 Mode ) Ranked

xXAleXx.7621

The PvP game mode has been for many fighters a very fun mode and for a long time very stressful.
Pvp game mode. Many of the players are annoyed by the same issue of depending on 5v5 since there are many players who only enter to remain afk during the entire game or some simply take the opportunity to sell their games in exchange for gold. This is how pvp has become very frustrating for a long time.
I think that Arena net needs to update a third game mode (1vs1) ranked mode in which many players will show how good they are by reaching the big leagues without the need to depend on other players and avoiding the risk of afk players or the famous wintrade.
For a long time there are the famous top players and what is the reason why they never drop from the league?
They always tend to buy enemy teams for gold, this is a serious problem for players who want to give their best in a game.
The community has been crying out for years for a 1v1 game mode where those problems don't exist.
Arena net we hope that you will surprise us at some point with this very interesting game mode in which many players will be able to show how great they are.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Avatar.3568 said:

I am on eu and I wouldn't say top players are all paying gold. 

But I want a 1vs1 season for sure

And people will find a way to abuse it with broken builds for sure. 

Everyone maybe will be super bunker mech that kills you slowly with condis or damage from mech.

So you are forced to play it too, and nobody dies.

I mean not every profession is good at 1vs1 duels, so you will see only the same 2-3 specs probably.

I don't know if won't be toxic to be honest.

Definitely will be refreshing instead of having to play the same usual gamemode since beta.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

a 1v1 mode would be gorgues! i spend most of my time duelling in WvW already.

BUT!!! this game is simply not balanced for 1v1 situations. Some professions are without a doubt stronger in 1v1s as others. Everyone and their dog will run Bunkermech and this whole thing turns into a "Beep-Boop-Shtshow"

• Like 2

6 hours ago, myun.6395 said:

And people will find a way to abuse it with broken builds for sure. 

Everyone maybe will be super bunker mech that kills you slowly with condis or damage from mech.

So you are forced to play it too, and nobody dies.

I mean not every profession is good at 1vs1 duels, so you will see only the same 2-3 specs probably.

I don't know if won't be toxic to be honest.

Definitely will be refreshing instead of having to play the same usual gamemode since beta.

Of course this will happen, but I rather take 1, 1vs1 season Mini season than a 2vs2 or 3vs3 mini season. 

Like 3 scourges where no fun at all but it holded 2 years. And I swear it can't be worse than that