Molten Alliance events in Diessa Plateau broken

Most events don't work. They get stuck and cannot complete, and remain stuck until the map gets reset (which hasn't happened yet since last night).

That means that 99% of the Molten Alliance events* cannot be done and people can't progress their respective achievements with them but have to resort to other events, which by the way scale up like crazy.

*) Edit: Portals and tanks remain on the map, with an event circle around them, but cannot be destroyed (one tank I saw had 50% left and was indestructable, another portal was stuck at 75%). There are no more enemies in sight and the events never conclude.

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Like 2

It is annoying when you run around and find 3 events ... of of them bugged and stuck. Would be nice to get a information on when this will get fixed. I'd strongly recommend to push a new update that fixes this ... in the next week or so.

And please no update without fixing this. Other stuff can wait and it would seem pretty weird if other fixes got released and we still had to wait here - when these are old events that just came back and that should work now.

That invulnerability buff should just check the number of enemies left - if that is 0 ... make the buff disappear so the event can be completed. Should not be that hard to fix?

The problem we have now ... is that a lot of players want to complete the 20 events - and are crowding all the other small events. Surely not fun  - especially for new players that want to to normal exploring of that map. In the future - once everyone has completed that achievement - it will be less of a problem.

Unless there are other achievements that specifically require to to these events (the alliance breaker just allows for 20 other normal events luckily). Don't remember if there was something in the old achievements since I had completed the old ones already.

Edited by Luthan.5236

1 hour ago, Luthan.5236 said:

It is annoying when you run around and find 3 events ... of of them bugged and stuck. Would be nice to get a information on when this will get fixed. I'd strongly recommend to push a new update that fixes this ... in the next week or so.

And please no update without fixing this. Other stuff can wait and it would seem pretty weird if other fixes got released and we still had to wait here - when these are old events that just came back and that should work now.

That invulnerability buff should just check the number of enemies left - if that is 0 ... make the buff disappear so the event can be completed. Should not be that hard to fix?

The problem we have now ... is that a lot of players want to complete the 20 events - and are crowding all the other small events. Surely not fun  - especially for new players that want to to normal exploring of that map. In the future - once everyone has completed that achievement - it will be less of a problem.

Unless there are other achievements that specifically require to to these events (the alliance breaker just allows for 20 other normal events luckily). Don't remember if there was something in the old achievements since I had completed the old ones already.

there is 1 to kill 150 of the molten alliance troops.