Does EoD imply that Zojja is currently missing?

LuckyThirteen.4576

10 hours ago, Konig Des Todes.2086 said:

Let me clarify, that I never once deny Balthazar is flawed. In fact, I promote this. But "flawed" != "not good". Nor am I trying to proclaim that Balthazar was a paragon of virtue and benevolence. He very much wasn't - after all, he was a flawed being.

But Balthazar's teachings, and how he was depicted in GW1, are very much on the 'good' side of the good-evil spectrum in the grand scale, and he was most certainly NOT depicted as:

Balthazar: Cowards. You may flee, but I will not. I do not avoid conflict... I am conflict.
Balthazar: The Elder Dragons will die by my hands...and their power will become my power.
Balthazar: If you won't join the fight against the dragons, I'll see you all burn with them!
Balthazar: Cowards! ALL OF YOU!

Or:

Likewise, Balth the god of war had been more or less idle since the Exodus, with very little in the way of human contact or terrestrial combat. He's a fiery god of action and he was champing at the bit for the chance to do what he was born to do (as he sees it).

Which, I must point out, are his pre-fall proclamations and attitudes. And this is vastly different from his GW1 depiction. Plus that comment blatantly disregards the entire conflict against Menzies.

Well, he did seemed more stable back in gw1, but still we didn't see how he beahaved during the events at gw1 (same with the other gods, except for lyssa from who we heard a tiny bit during nightfall) if I remember well, all his teachings are pre exodus, after it it passed more than 1000 years, by the time of gw1 he could have already became impatient and more aggresive towards his fellow gods, (I remember thinking back then that it surprissed me that Balth, a god of war, wouldn't take a more active role in the fight against Abaddon, maybe even back then he was restrained by the others so he wouldn't come and make things worse) and besides during kormir's dialogue in PoF we only saw Balthazar's threats but we never saw what the other gods spoke to him, for all we know they also were quite rude to Balth, as heated discussions usually are, trying to convince him to back down and abandon Tyria.

11 hours ago, Konig Des Todes.2086 said:

We actually see several non-humans revering Balthazar in GW1, particularly centaurs who are typically a race that reveres and worships the earth, but also some asuran view on him. It wasn't until GW2 where he became the "bloodthirsty, battlecrazed god" or the one promoting humanity's expansion.

I can't remember this, even so that would have been a minority and possibly post exodus when the gods stopped having an active presence in Tyria, and still Balth championed the human cause and there is heavy implications that many races were displaced during humanity's expansion, in which, I assume, Balth was involved.

7 hours ago, Pax.3548 said:

Well, he did seemed more stable back in gw1, but still we didn't see how he beahaved during the events at gw1 (same with the other gods, except for lyssa from who we heard a tiny bit during nightfall) if I remember well, all his teachings are pre exodus, after it it passed more than 1000 years, by the time of gw1 he could have already became impatient and more aggresive towards his fellow gods, (I remember thinking back then that it surprissed me that Balth, a god of war, wouldn't take a more active role in the fight against Abaddon, maybe even back then he was restrained by the others so he wouldn't come and make things worse) and besides during kormir's dialogue in PoF we only saw Balthazar's threats but we never saw what the other gods spoke to him, for all we know they also were quite rude to Balth, as heated discussions usually are, trying to convince him to back down and abandon Tyria.

The events and dialogues of Fissure of Woe and these two quests that feature the Eternals, the closest to Balthazar and his personally chosen, would imply that the teachings are not solely 1,000 years old. Though perhaps our closest example of Balthazar's attitude in GW1 era would be this quest where his faithful proclaim ill tidings coming (never clarified what that was, maybe Elder Dragons) and are tired of all the celebrations instead of preparing for those tidings. He is outright the most hostile of all Balthazar-favoring NPCs in the game, and could just be an issue of himself and not Balthazar (though I admittedly do like the idea of a god of honorable combat with anger issues who dislikes celebration when there's a threat nearby - it fits; far more than "I AM CONFLICT SO I MUST FIGHT ALL THE THINGS!").

Also, despite it being called "The Exodus of the Gods", the gods personally appeared after the event. While I can't think of a situation for Balthazar outright, we have cases of visions and messages from Dwayna, Lyssa, and Grenth during GW1 itself (assuming those NPCs who received said visions aren't incorrect - nothing suggests they are). Wouldn't be far fetched for Balthazar to have sent a vision or two to the Zaishen High Priest over the course of a millennia.

Which is to say, there's no reason to believe these teachings are strictly pre-Exodus.

I can't remember this, even so that would have been a minority and possibly post exodus when the gods stopped having an active presence in Tyria, and still Balth championed the human cause and there is heavy implications that many races were displaced during humanity's expansion, in which, I assume, Balth was involved.

Off of the top of my head:

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Eternal_Forgemaster

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Eternal_Paragon

Though I do believe there's more non-humans favoring Balthazar (just as there appears to be a naga worshiping Dwayna).

As to displaced races - this seems to be mostly limited to Krytan tengu, Elonian centaur, charr. The only early human campaigns we really know of are into Ascalon, Kourna, Vabbi, and southern Kryta. There's no evidence of fighting among the Kurzick and Luxon settlements, or even into Vabbi (the harpies and heket there are said to come from Dzalana and are invading by GW1's time). Krytan centaur displacement appears to have come from the Elonian resettlement of Kryta in 300 AE - long after the Exodus - and tengu in Cantha displacement came due-to-Jade Wind expansions (same with Naga and Warden hostilities).

If there are other displaced races then either we've heard nothing about them, or they were displaced by humans in lands not visited by players.

Edited by Konig Des Todes.2086
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Konig Des Todes.2086 said:

The events and dialogues of Fissure of Woe and these two quests that feature the Eternals, the closest to Balthazar and his personally chosen, would imply that the teachings are not solely 1,000 years old. Though perhaps our closest example of Balthazar's attitude in GW1 era would be this quest where his faithful proclaim ill tidings coming (never clarified what that was, maybe Elder Dragons) and are tired of all the celebrations instead of preparing for those tidings. He is outright the most hostile of all Balthazar-favoring NPCs in the game, and could just be an issue of himself and not Balthazar (though I admittedly do like the idea of a god of honorable combat with anger issues who dislikes celebration when there's a threat nearby - it fits; far more than "I AM CONFLICT SO I MUST FIGHT ALL THE THINGS!").

Also, despite it being called "The Exodus of the Gods", the gods personally appeared after the event. While I can't think of a situation for Balthazar outright, we have cases of visions and messages from Dwayna, Lyssa, and Grenth during GW1 itself (assuming those NPCs who received said visions aren't incorrect - nothing suggests they are). Wouldn't be far fetched for Balthazar to have sent a vision or two to the Zaishen High Priest over the course of a millennia.

Which is to say, there's no reason to believe these teachings are strictly pre-Exodus.

Off of the top of my head:

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Eternal_Forgemaster

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Eternal_Paragon

Though I do believe there's more non-humans favoring Balthazar (just as there appears to be a naga worshiping Dwayna).

As to displaced races - this seems to be mostly limited to Krytan tengu, Elonian centaur, charr. The only early human campaigns we really know of are into Ascalon, Kourna, Vabbi, and southern Kryta. There's no evidence of fighting among the Kurzick and Luxon settlements, or even into Vabbi (the harpies and heket there are said to come from Dzalana and are invading by GW1's time). Krytan centaur displacement appears to have come from the Elonian resettlement of Kryta in 300 AE - long after the Exodus - and tengu in Cantha displacement came due-to-Jade Wind expansions (same with Naga and Warden hostilities).

If there are other displaced races then either we've heard nothing about them, or they were displaced by humans in lands not visited by players.

Nice quotes, I had forgotten about most of these things, the one about Karei is a big detail though, if Dwayna made an appearance on Tyria after supposedly leaving the world never to return, what about the others?

With all these things, it is difficult to fully justify Balthazar's angry behaviour during Kormir's dialogue, I can only think the other gods somehow insulted him during when their discussions became heated and prompted all his crazy shouting as a response, what I felt though, during PoF, is that revenge was not the only reason that pushed him on the path of destruction, ironically for a god of war, I think he was deeply hurt by what the other gods did to him, particularly his lasts words gave me this feeling

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pax.3548 said:

With all these things, it is difficult to fully justify Balthazar's angry behaviour during Kormir's dialogue, I can only think the other gods somehow insulted him during when their discussions became heated and prompted all his crazy shouting as a response, what I felt though, during PoF, is that revenge was not the only reason that pushed him on the path of destruction, ironically for a god of war, I think he was deeply hurt by what the other gods did to him, particularly his lasts words gave me this feeling

My current running theory that would neatly justify what's shown in-game plays off of some fun little line of dialogue from Nightfall:

"A new god is born! A god that will destroy the others and bring about the end of the world! The cycle begins again!"
"Kormir. How brave you were to join us in the Realm of Torment. How mad you were to choose to never leave."
"When you walk dark paths, you open your mind to nightmare. Poor Kormir, poor sad goddess raised up to the stars, cursed to see only infinite blackness between them...."

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Mad_Soul

"Kormir whispers beneath the world, through the quiet chambers and the dark corridors of reality. Can you hear her?"

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Tormented_Soul

<Party leader>: "Kormir?"
Kormir: "No. Yes. Kormir. And much more."
<Party leader>: "Abaddon?"
Kormir: "No. His power. His knowledge. But not him. His will is broken. There is a new god of secrets. There is a new day."

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Abaddon's_Gate_(cinematic)

Basically, everything that paints Balthazar in a negative light pre-Fall comes specifically and solely from Kormir. Who also takes effort to cast suspicion on Lyssa. My theory is that Lyssa is a red herring and Kormir is the manipulator behind the scenes of this little plot, and fed us false information by creating these little illusions - what we see aren't glimpses of the past unfiltered, after all, it's what Kormir wants to show us "of the past", and that these lines of dialogue from the mad and tormented souls will be used to justify this.

Why Kormir goes evil is another matter - disdain for how they do things in modern times, the knowledge of why Abaddon went evil swaying her opinion. There's lots of potential that would neatly fix the spoiled manchild attitude that PoF presents pre-Fall Balthazar having.

As to Balthazar being deeply hurt. I can see that, and it would fit the above narrative well too.

13 hours ago, Konig Des Todes.2086 said:

My current running theory that would neatly justify what's shown in-game plays off of some fun little line of dialogue from Nightfall:

"A new god is born! A god that will destroy the others and bring about the end of the world! The cycle begins again!"
"Kormir. How brave you were to join us in the Realm of Torment. How mad you were to choose to never leave."
"When you walk dark paths, you open your mind to nightmare. Poor Kormir, poor sad goddess raised up to the stars, cursed to see only infinite blackness between them...."

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Mad_Soul

"Kormir whispers beneath the world, through the quiet chambers and the dark corridors of reality. Can you hear her?"

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Tormented_Soul

<Party leader>: "Kormir?"
Kormir: "No. Yes. Kormir. And much more."
<Party leader>: "Abaddon?"
Kormir: "No. His power. His knowledge. But not him. His will is broken. There is a new god of secrets. There is a new day."

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Abaddon's_Gate_(cinematic)

Basically, everything that paints Balthazar in a negative light pre-Fall comes specifically and solely from Kormir. Who also takes effort to cast suspicion on Lyssa. My theory is that Lyssa is a red herring and Kormir is the manipulator behind the scenes of this little plot, and fed us false information by creating these little illusions - what we see aren't glimpses of the past unfiltered, after all, it's what Kormir wants to show us "of the past", and that these lines of dialogue from the mad and tormented souls will be used to justify this.

Why Kormir goes evil is another matter - disdain for how they do things in modern times, the knowledge of why Abaddon went evil swaying her opinion. There's lots of potential that would neatly fix the spoiled manchild attitude that PoF presents pre-Fall Balthazar having.

As to Balthazar being deeply hurt. I can see that, and it would fit the above narrative well too.

Interesting, I was going to type in my previous post that Kormir purposly left/hid out the other gods dialogue with Balth when he shouted his lines (in case they indeed insulted him or provoked his response) but I didn't as I felt it would be too manipulative of her (hell, there isn't even a way to know for sure if what she showed us was even accurate or exaggerated), but if we follow your theory it would be logical that she would do this.

This direction could be very interesting, though I don't know what would happen to a god's divine power if there are no vessels to contain it (in case at the end every god ends up dying), personally I don't think I would be satisfied if Anet repeated something similar to the void presented in Tyria.

18 hours ago, Dante.1508 said:

I really loved Zojja it sucks what the writers of HoT did to her... Maybe the Voice actress is the one Awol..

I adore the voice actress, Felicia Day, and she's mentioned in the past she is game to return. Even if she wasn't - they've replaced voice actors before.

I absolutely loathe Taimi and would love to see the 'prime' asura in our adventures as The Commander be with Zojja.

• Like 1

This direction could be very interesting, though I don't know what would happen to a god's divine power if there are no vessels to contain it (in case at the end every god ends up dying), personally I don't think I would be satisfied if Anet repeated something similar to the void presented in Tyria.

Agreed. Nightfall paints it that when a god's magic is uncontained, it simply explodes. Where Elder Dragons' magic would instead simply seep into and across the planet.

So I imagine a god dying without containment would be a big no regardless the route chosen, unless Aurene can somehow absorb all that magic without consequences or we just repeat Nightfall with more NPCs becoming new gods (or create new Bloodstones - they were made from "divine resources" after all).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Konig Des Todes.2086 said:

Agreed. Nightfall paints it that when a god's magic is uncontained, it simply explodes. Where Elder Dragons' magic would instead simply seep into and across the planet.

So I imagine a god dying without containment would be a big no regardless the route chosen, unless Aurene can somehow absorb all that magic without consequences or we just repeat Nightfall with more NPCs becoming new gods (or create new Bloodstones - they were made from "divine resources" after all).

This also raises the question - Can gods absorb other gods' magic if they die, similar to how Aurene absorbed the other elder dragons' magic and how Kormir absorbed Abaddon's? If this is the case and they do end up going the route of some kind of god conflict, we could possibly use one or more of the "mortal friendly" gods (Dwayna or Melandru come to mind) to contain the other(s) magic or, as mentioned, get other allied individuals (such as Kormir was) to somehow absorb their powers and act as replacements.

On topic for this thread,

3 hours ago, pallas.8150 said:

I absolutely loathe Taimi and would love to see the 'prime' asura in our adventures as The Commander be with Zojja.

I don't think Zojja will be part of the main party (assuming she returns) and much more see her as having a behind-the-scenes support role, with an occasional in-person appearance (much like Logan does currently).

Edited by Poormany.4507

57 minutes ago, Poormany.4507 said:

This also raises the question - Can gods absorb other gods' magic if they die, similar to how Aurene absorbed the other elder dragons' magic and how Kormir absorbed Abaddon's? If this is the case and they do end up going the route of some kind of god conflict, we could possibly use one or more of the "mortal friendly" gods (Dwayna or Melandru come to mind) to contain the other(s) magic or, as mentioned, get other allied individuals (such as Kormir was) to somehow absorb their powers and act as replacements.

Well, the lore we have about the gods would imply not. If it was possible, why wouldn't they do exactly that with Dhuum, Abaddon, and Balthazar?

Instead, they found a replacement for the first two cases (Grenth and Kormir), and it's implied they did for Balthazar too (Kormir still calls the group "The Six" despite knowing them as "The Five" throughout her entire mortal life, among other hints).

According to Jessica Price, the original plan for Season 4's finale was that Aurene's first words would be "I am the new god of war" which I am so very, very glad they cut, since Balthazar was no longer a proper god by the time of Path of Fire so it wouldn't have made a lick of sense (aside from being a bit cringy). So it's possible we could get a "no new god" outcome, but I would hope if it's a case of "one god absorbs the other gods' powers" there's some major non-Void repercussions to the act to show why they didn't just do that for Dhuum and Abaddon.

On topic for this thread,

I don't think Zojja will be part of the main party (assuming she returns) and much more see her as having a behind-the-scenes support role, with an occasional in-person appearance (much like Logan does currently).

I feel that's the route that most of Dragon's Watch will end up taking given how End of Dragons ends.

Would be interesting if Zojja becomes the new Rytlock instead, showing up for nearly every release for the next overarching storyline.

Edited by Konig Des Todes.2086
  • Like 3

On 4/28/2022 at 5:03 AM, Poormany.4507 said:

There was also Caithe (I think) yelling "For Snaff, for Eir!" during the final boss in EoD. No mention of Zojja, again implying she's still alive and possibly even in a recovering state (I would think if she was in a permanent coma or something, she'd be getting avenged as well). Felt kind of like Balthazar cursing all the Gods but Lyssa at the end of PoF tbh, which the devs have implied is deliberate and that story is not yet complete. These similar small nods to Zojja kind of make be think she'll be brought back at some point, possibly soon.

Zojja is Lyssa confirmed? 👀

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, pallas.8150 said:

I adore the voice actress, Felicia Day, and she's mentioned in the past she is game to return. Even if she wasn't - they've replaced voice actors before.

I don't mind Taimi shes evolved well imo, Zojja was my first fav though.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Konig Des Todes.2086 said:

I mean, gods fighting turned the Crystal Sea into the crystal desert after all.

That, Kormir's comments, and the magic gorged elder dragons lead me to my personal head-canon theory that the gods took humanity from another world after it got well, destroyed.

A ruined, blasted landscape of imprisoned gods/demi gods or the results of them dying, corpses left or not.

On 4/22/2022 at 10:49 AM, Konig Des Todes.2086 said:

Balthazar died for committing a crime the Commander does on a regular basis: identity theft. 😢

To be honest he took it to another level by dressing up as a Mursaat... representative of a race that posed as false gods and brought a plague of titans on Tyria.

As Commander, we've been severly harmed or killed for less.

*Plays Cell Block Tango*

Edited by NotTooFoolish.7412

On 5/2/2022 at 12:18 PM, NotTooFoolish.7412 said:

To be honest he took it to another level by dressing up as a Mursaat... representative of a race that posed as false gods and brought a plague of titans on Tyria.

As Commander, we've been severly harmed or killed for less.

*Plays Cell Block Tango*

Well, technically the humans brought the Titans in by destroying the Seals that were keeping the portal to the realm of torment closed. The Mursaat were keeping the Titans away because they knew that the Titans would inevitably destroy them. Which the Titans did do, except for a few Mursaat that escaped through certain means.

6 minutes ago, Amanda Whitemoon.6173 said:

i do wonder if we see the titans again, but if its true what they said that the gods story hasnt ended yet and there is more to come, we may see the titans.

do we have creatures ingame that fall apart into smaller creatures, besides that one annoying permanent-retaliation wolf in s2?

We could see the titans independent on the gods' story. While in GW1, they were subserviant to Abaddon's plans via Dhuum loaning The Fury to Abaddon as part of their alliance, both the Seers and the Forgotten mention that the titans are eons old, and have seemingly fought the mursaat once before.

Ancient Seer: "I wish to see this to its end. Over the eons, much has changed in Tyria. But not these Titans."

"Titans, ancient creatures dating back nearly as far as my own kind, have broken free of their imprisonment. While they plague this realm, many Margonites escape us. The forces of light must stop these Titans. Do you have the will? Will you take up the mark of the light and fight?

This dialogue implies that, despite being made by The Fury, they actually predate the Six Gods on Tyria - back to the previous dragonrise, even. Just not in the exact form we see in GW1.

Some have theorized that Gorseval could be a "naturally formed titan". The titans in GW1 were created via a ritual by The Fury involving tormented souls, creating a body out of their environments as they form. And Gorseval is much the same - created from tormented souls, and forming a body out of the environment that is a mass grave.

• Like 1

If Taimi doesn't know where Zojja is then this implies that she's already "out of the hospital" knowing her she's presumably in the field going after whatever the Inquest is doing. I wouldn't expect to see Zojja until the focus of the story shifts towads something that heavily involves the Inquest (and I'm not just talking about some random outposts in the middle of nowhere here). Luckily, as stated in the IBS, with Primordus gone Rata Sum wants to reclaim their old home in the Depths of Tyria and it's pretty safe to assume that the Inquest would want to do the same. Getting the commander involved would also be rather easy to justify as it's stated that there are still powerful dragon minions left who survived the death of Primorduses main body and the Inquest having "artificial dragon minions" would also be an issue in that regard.

On 5/2/2022 at 5:01 AM, Poormany.4507 said:

I could actually see her being a more involved part of the main cast, she had no issues taking action during the core story (she also doesn't seem to be a fan of these "behind-the-scenes roles" as seen in her interaction with the Arcane Council). The main thing that, story wise, keeps her from actually lending a hand to the MC is her hate for the Inquest (particularly for what Kudu was doing which is apparently continued by Kuda).

Edited by Tails.9372
  • Like 2

I think I speak for everyone when I say Zojja should've definitely appeared in Dragonfall when it came time to kill Kralk.

That said, I have a theory on what may have happened to her. I think while we were off dealing with Balthazar and the dragon, she had a vision while she was in a coma, a vision of something much bigger than Kralk or the other elder dragons. When she awoke, she immediately left Rata Sum to parts unknown to understand the meaning of her vision which would lead directly into the 4th xpac

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, Mediahead.3542 said:

I think I speak for everyone when I say Zojja should've definitely appeared in Dragonfall when it came time to kill Kralk.

You objectively do not speak for everyone, because it's literally impossible to do so. Do yourself a favour and try to speak for only yourself.

There are many people who don't care about Zojja. And there are even people who actively are happy about less Asura being involved.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 5

5 hours ago, Tails.9372 said:

I could actually see her being a more involved part of the main cast, she had no issues taking action during the core story (she also doesn't seem to be a fan of these "behind-the-scenes roles" as seen in her interaction with the Arcane Council).

Yeah, it’s been a long time since I played the Asura personal story, but I remember her being fairly calculatingly aggro. Makes sense she’d want to be doing her science while busting heads in the field. It just depends on what role she could fill for the narrative team’s purposes. Since the cast rotates spotlight so much, I feel they could certainly make room for her by rotating a cast member out. With Braham and Rytlock on breaks atm, maybe there’s hope for her in the future.

As of now I expect the members of DW that were in EoDs will be the focal characters in whatever story patches come next, plus the local Canthan characters. Not sure there’ll be much room for Zojja in the near future, but I think she’s a definite possibility to show up leading into expansion 4 depending on what it’s about. It’s just a matter of the devs planning a narrative reason for her return and committing, I imagine.

3 hours ago, Mediahead.3542 said:

When she awoke, she immediately left Rata Sum to parts unknown to understand the meaning of her vision which would lead directly into the 4th xpac

Yeah, this idea has been on my mind too. She’s our lead in to whatever the next issue we’ll tackle post-EoDs era (including LW6). She discovered an early warning of some problem, and left to investigate herself. Hard to imagine she wouldn’t say anything, but I’m sure the writers could make it work. She felt like she was the only one who could solve this problem, or it stemmed from something very personal to her. Maybe she felt it too dangerous or delicate to involve others, maybe it’s a covert assignment by the Arcane Council. Could be plenty of reasons she’s gone off on her own, hypothetically.

Edited by Zola.6197
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Fueki.4753 said:

You objectively do not speak for everyone, because it's literally impossible to do so. Do yourself a favour and try to speak for only yourself.

There are many people who don't care about Zojja. And there are even people who actively are happy about less Asura being involved.

I'm sorry you feel that way, I merely meant that if there was anyone who has a personal stake in helping Kralkatorrik kick the bucket, it would have been her. But I suppose that's not a good enough reason for her to have been there, as you claim.

On 5/1/2022 at 6:19 PM, pallas.8150 said:

Considering how she was pretty much dumped off to the side by Rytlock and the Commander in favor of a shiny new guild, I highly doubt she'd want anything to do with them at this point. At least that's how I look at everything that's transpired since HoT. YMMV.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Fueki.4753 said:

Honestly, I'm glad it's been the entire icebrood saga and EoD since the inquest has appeared. They've been almost everywhere already so it's nice to have other bad guys.

Zojja was fun, but I think she needs a mists chat with Eir and Snaff. Also I didn't care that one of the last times she interacted with the commander was a line about how powerful the commander was compared to everybody else in Destiny's Edge, which came across as appeasing the whiners screaming about "WE NEVER GET CREDIT WHAAAAAAAAAA"

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1