Does EoD imply that Zojja is currently missing?

LuckyThirteen.4576

3 hours ago, Kalavier.1097 said:

Honestly, I'm glad it's been the entire icebrood saga and EoD since the inquest has appeared. They've been almost everywhere already so it's nice to have other bad guys.

The Inquest was indirectly involved in EoD though.

The Aetherblade's tech comes form the Inquest and both Ankka and Gorrik were members of the Inquest.

• Confused 3

6 hours ago, Fueki.4753 said:

The Inquest was indirectly involved in EoD though.

The Aetherblade's tech comes form the Inquest and both Ankka and Gorrik were members of the Inquest.

That's being incredibly particular and specific.

The inquest have zero bases in EoD. They have zero presence in EoD.

Aetherblade tech has some basis in inquest but that does not mean "the inquest are present and involved."

Ankka and Gorrik WERE members of inquest. keyword being WERE. They are no longer members of the inquest. They do not report to the inquest or get orders from the inquest.

1 hour ago, Kalavier.1097 said:

That's being incredibly particular and specific.

The inquest have zero bases in EoD. They have zero presence in EoD.

Aetherblade tech has some basis in inquest but that does not mean "the inquest are present and involved."

Ankka and Gorrik WERE members of inquest. keyword being WERE. They are no longer members of the inquest. They do not report to the inquest or get orders from the inquest.

That's why I wrote indirectly.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

On 5/5/2022 at 9:07 AM, Fueki.4753 said:

That's why I wrote indirectly.

As someone who inwardly grumbles everytime I see inquest in the game, I can say that the Inquest were not in this expansion. Their influence may have been in this game, but that would be like saying the Zephyrites we're indirectly in this game because they are mentioned as bringing the mounts to Cantha. There are no massive inquest labs, no Asura golems, and no evil moustache twirling Asura bad guys.

Edited by Narcemus.1348
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Narcemus.1348 said:

As someone who inwardly grumbles everytime I see inquest in the game, I can say that the Inquest were not in this game. Their influence may have been in this game, but that would be like saying the Zephyrites we're indirectly in this game because they are mentioned as bringing the mounts to Cantha. There are no massive inquest labs, no Asura golems, and no evil moustache twirling Asura bad guys.

Yep. I was quite happy that while we did get an Asura baddie, it wasn't inquest.

• Like 2