make unranked tdm and keep ranked conquest

nobody in unranked cares about winning anyways, its been an unofficial tdm forever. it would be way more fun for everyone playing unranked and if done right it would attract people to pvp. i think there would have to be fast speed rounds cuz blowout rounds here would probably be worse then in conquest. maybe shuffle teams halfway thru if one team is winning by too much. to the argument of tdm not preparing people for conquest: no one cares, conquest sucks and is incompatible with solo q.

• Like 1

if they just added a pips reward track for unranked ..Gooood! I would never turn ranked queue again and i have now more then 14k games and many times i was in the top 25 at the end of the season .. but those rankings are the worst and worst season to season.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Stand The Wall.6987 said:

nobody in unranked cares about winning anyways, its been an unofficial tdm forever. it would be way more fun for everyone playing unranked and if done right it would attract people to pvp. i think there would have to be fast speed rounds cuz blowout rounds here would probably be worse then in conquest. maybe shuffle teams halfway thru if one team is winning by too much. to the argument of tdm not preparing people for conquest: no one cares, conquest sucks and is incompatible with solo q.

Sadly they make some class duelist and some don't, so there is no room for DM. Unless u wanna mode that is populated by 2 or 3 class only. 

They won't do TDM like this, because it has a major problem of even worse balance than Conquest. When it starts to snowball there's no way to recover, unlike Conquest, so all you can do is just immediately give up after you lose your first fight because it quickly becomes spawncamping.

Its good for 1v1 or 2v2 where the enemy team isn't large enough to snowball.

This doesn't happen in other games like FPS (mainly, Quake III Team Arena, which Guild Wars 2's PvP design is gently lifted from) because they have much larger maps with better spread. In this game enemies can cross maps in seconds even if you throw everything at them to get rid ofl them for a while, and the spawn is generally a death trap especially with enemy attack ranges of 1500+.

Edited by Hannelore.8153

23 hours ago, Stand The Wall.6987 said:

it would be way more fun for everyone playing unranked

It's not everyone, it's you and a few others. Speak for yourself, not "everyone".

I definitely wouldn't enjoy unranked being Death Match.

Edited by Fueki.4753