Swords

Zekent.3652

Can ANet please stop? Every single sword on warrior is bugged and got an unnecessary selfroot.

Core 1 handed sword: Selfroot on F1, random range bug on 3 + scuffed animation.
Greatsword, aka 2 handed sword: Selfroots on 2, and 5 bugs are ???, and if you combine Hundred Blades (GS 2) + T3 Flurry (SW F1), you get 6s selfroot on a melee class.
Gunsaber: Another unnecessary selfroot, DT2 bugs and works like DT1 with less damage.

And core rifle or core axe F1 unnecessary selfroots, but those aren't swords, "another topic" 💀.

Edited by Zizekent.2398
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Confused 1

Silly Ziz, you are meant to use Sword 4 when the enemy is moving away from you! It's balanced for the selfroot!!

GS has an evade!!! You couldn't possibly ask for non-self root skills with the strongest weapon in the game!

Dragon Slash oneshots SM lord even after the nerfs 😪 I think they do right to keep it rooted. Imagine how crazy it would be if you could move!

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Grand Marshal.4098 said:

Silly Ziz, you are meant to use Sword 4 when the enemy is moving away from you! It's balanced for the selfroot!!

GS has an evade!!! You couldn't possibly ask for non-self root skills with the strongest weapon in the game!

Dragon Slash oneshots SM lord even after the nerfs 😪 I think they do right to keep it rooted. Imagine how crazy it would be if you could move!

Add /S at the end CMC will think you are absolutely serious.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

On 4/22/2022 at 12:46 PM, Zizekent.2398 said:

Greatsword, aka 2 handed sword: Selfroots on 2, and 5 bugs are ???, and if you combine Hundred Blades (GS 2) + T3 Flurry (SW F1), you get 6s selfroot on a melee class.

It is funny to think greatsword 5 used to be even more bugged. I still veer out of control now and again. Recently I had to watch my warrior veer off and attack air in the opposite side of where my opponent was.

I'm a rifle warrior. I didn't mean to main one until it happened lol. Rifle misses quite a bit because it guesses where the target will be instead of just a guaranteed hit. If the target suddenly stops or changes direction, rifle and longbow will miss.

It's the same with greatsword 5. If the target does a change of direction, greatsword 5 has a chance to miss. It's pretty stupid. They need to make the damage apply within a range. Literally tact on the damage as if we did hit them. That way, we'll never have to look at such dumb and bugged misses again.

• Like 1