I feel like I'm doing somethign wrong in my rotation

I decided why not try to benchmark with the build below and only hit to 19k with all that debuffs and buffs that snowcrows wants you to put on yourself and on the bot but the benchmark in the video is pretty much twice as high(for dps) so I must be doing something wrong to lose twice as much dps right? I followed the rotation n everything but still only 19k
https://snowcrows.com/builds/guardian/firebrand/condition-firebrand

Does sinisters armour really make that big of a different between just vipers? (I wouldnt think so right?) I only had vipers because it was just in my bank not being used and wanted to save gold not getting sinisters also

Edited by CritikalMoist.7216

On 4/24/2022 at 9:13 AM, CritikalMoist.7216 said:

Does sinisters armour really make that big of a different between just vipers? (I wouldnt think so right?) I only had vipers because it was just in my bank not being used and wanted to save gold not getting sinisters also

Are you using the correct runes? Sigils? Food/enhancement? Are you using your torch 4 and actually casting it on target? Make sure not to cancel tome skills while rotating through the tome and try to use the correct order for tome skills.

The difference between Sinister and Viper is there, but not in the range of 10k dps. This low a result must be a culmination of many factors which need improvement, especially given that condi fb is on the easier side rotation wise.

Here is a guide with explanations for an easy rotation with step by step tutorial of what to pay attention to:

Edited by Cyninja.2954