Why any instance 10x content smell dead way? Is push 10 strikes real good way to make long live to gw2?

lare.5129

How I see the new 10x strike content is wrong way.

And new CM make is more visible. May be it will be more valid is current strikes was equal as CM, and new was otherwise normal, and more valid for common guilds/lfg runs.

I'm sad to see how Annette spends resources on something that is dead, and how declared new content, in fact, will not be accepted in a week.

How the our community can help to fix it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 5

4 hours ago, lare.5129 said:

How I see the new 10x strike content is wrong way.

And new CM make is more visible. May be it will be more valid is current strikes was equal as CM, and new was otherwise normal, and more valid for common guilds/lfg runs.

I'm sad to see how Annette spends resources on something that is dead, and how declared new content, in fact, will not be accepted in a week.

How the our community can help to fix it?

Honestly, Godzilla had a stroke trying to read this and died.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 2

"Why I think Strikes is the wrong way

The new CM makes it more visible, it might be more.. what the f-... Maybe it will be more popular(?) if the current difficulty was the CM difficulty and the new mode was more inline with Guild/LFG runs?

I'm sad to see how Anet spends resources on dead content and how this content will not be done in a week"

I tried my best making sense of it.. I guess this is what OP is trying to say.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, IAmNotMatthew.1058 said:

"Why I think Strikes is the wrong way

The new CM makes it more visible, it might be more.. what the f-... Maybe it will be more popular(?) if the current difficulty was the CM difficulty and the new mode was more inline with Guild/LFG runs?

I'm sad to see how Anet spends resources on dead content and how this content will not be done in a week"

I tried my best making sense of it.. I guess this is what OP is trying to say.

So Cm is to hard, ingame normal should be the cm standard and a new normal that even a one finger guy can handle?

Edit

Op there are 4 strikes 1 more coming in living story.

so 5 instances with 2 difficulty settings.

How many stuff did the average gamer get, 4 whole maps, 6-8 story instances tons of collections etc.

Are the tiny % of squad content really that big of a deal?

Edited by Linken.6345
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/24/2022 at 12:52 PM, Linken.6345 said:

So Cm is to hard, ingame normal should be the cm standard and a new normal that even a one finger guy can handle?

Edit

Op there are 4 strikes 1 more coming in living story.

so 5 instances with 2 difficulty settings.

How many stuff did the average gamer get, 4 whole maps, 6-8 story instances tons of collections etc.

Are the tiny % of squad content really that big of a deal?

I could really go for some fractals myself.  This one fractal release every 2 years stuff just kills an otherwise decent game mode.