Jade Brotherhood Dealings after EoD

Poormany.4507

During the epilogue of EoD, Chul-Moo says the following regarding exporting the Jade Brotherhood's stolen jade tech:

"Been having some conversations with some...interesting parties. We can't legitimize here in Cantha because of Joon's monopoly. But outside of Cantha, well, the lines aren't so clear."

Any thoughts on who he's referring to? I'm thinking maybe the Inquest?

I can think of a certain Charr in Lion Arch that run the Black Lion trade being among the partners.

With Cantha now open, I suspect there will be a lot of opportunity for partnerships for them so Jade Tech reach plenty of locations outside of Cantha which opens up Jade tech becoming used by organization such as the Pact and etc. Not to mention finding them being used in future expansion/Living World locations will not be out of no where due to these partnerships involving Jade tech becoming traded outside of Cantha now.

Edited by EdwinLi.1284
  • Like 1

Black Lion or Consortium are two very easy guesses.

Inquest maybe, but I don't really see them putting for an offer because they aren't considered "Legit" outside of Rata Sum (and I doubt they'd take nicely to jade tech as it proves humans can equal them in tech/magic lol).

• Like 1